Stories custom written for you

last reply
21 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I write for a living (not novels, industry articles), but I write erotic short stories for fun. I just found this site, and plan to post some of my existing stories soon. Erotic stories are great during foreplay and during your private playtime. People tend to prefer stories about things that they fantasize about themselves. What could be better than allowing me to write a story about your innermost fantasies. Surprise your lover with a story written about, and for you. Send me as many details as you want about your fantasy. I'll ask questions to draw out more from you, allowing me to write a story that is precisely what you're looking.

Could be short and quick to the action, or I can take more time to develop the characters, as you wish. Any legal age, race, sexual orientation, time, place. Drop me a line.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some little tips for you -

Explain to us why we would pick you over doing it ourselves?
Why do you not have any examples?
Are you just doing this for jerking material?

You seem like a fake.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
Some little tips for you -

Explain to us why we would pick you over doing it ourselves?
Why do you not have any examples?
Are you just doing this for jerking material?

You seem like a fake.

Fair enough, Moon

1) The reason someone might pick me over writing a story themselves? There are a lot of people who aren't proficient at writing. Many people read, fewer people submit stories.

2) I do have examples, and I will post some tonight. I've been busy, sorry, but I'll take the time to post at least one or two now.

3) Am I doing this for jerking material? Yes! Do you think less of me for doing so?

All of the stories I've written are my fantasies. Since I'm a male, they tend to be male fantasies. I thought it would be fun to write for ladies. Hence, my original post. Anyway, I'll repost here when my stories are published. As I understand it, it takes a few days? I'll let you know.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've had a couple people write me personal stories. The person I know, talk to, and like, really flattered me by writing about me. Of course, he asked first. The people I didn't just creeped me out and I have blocked them.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a wonderful lush author write a series for me, incest between an uncle and niece.. All fantasy but very much a huge turn on. I have changed my lush name now but always go back to smile xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I posted a similar offer on another site, and had a young female ask me to write a story about her fantasy. It was a fantasy, which surprised me a lot. I never would have guessed that any female would fantasize about that. I personally don't like the rough stuff, but I did write the story, and I just posted it on this site under the title Vienna. I also posted a story I wrote based on one of my fantasies, under the title Sisters. Hopefully, this will give people an idea of my writing style, so you can decide whether to allow me to hear your dirty little secrets and write a story about them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Haven't either one of you bothered to peruse this section - this very webpage concerning the various lenient rules of conduct while we are posting comments anywhere within the LushStories forum?

Quote by Emeraldgreen
I had a wonderful lush author write a series for me, XXXXX between an uncle and niece.. All fantasy but very much a huge turn on. I have changed my lush name now but always go back to smile xxxx

While Lush allows stories and scenarios using this particular theme, as long as other guidelines are adhered to, any discussion of this topic is not allowed at all - out here in the general forum area. While this may be something which turns you on, I personally find it repulsive, and quite offensive. Please, in the future... before you think you can discuss this topic at all out here, just don't. I know these stories are allowed to be published on LushStories.com -- I don't read them, nor will I engage in conversations in the forum, a chat-room or even between myself and another person about the subject in private emails.

Quote by Sweetdreemz
I posted a similar offer on another site, and had a young female ask me to write a story about her fantasy. It was a XXXX fantasy, which surprised me a lot. I never would have guessed that any female would fantasize about that. I personally don't like the rough stuff, but I did write the story, and I just posted it on this site under the title XXXX. I also posted a story I wrote based on one of my fantasies, under the title Sisters. Hopefully, this will give people an idea of my writing style, so you can decide whether to allow me to hear your dirty little secrets and write a story about them.

You are quite a bit newer here, in terms of how long your registered membership has been active, but that is still no excuse for ignorance. Here in this comment you're violating another rule that LushStories has requested not be done.

You've mentioned a topic that a great majority of people find offensive as hell, and couching it as a fantasy. I see through that veil - just like everyone else does. We are not supposed to discuss this kind of bullshit out in the forum. Please cease doing so.

Additionally, instead of waiting to see if your named story concerning this catastrophic-incident fantasy which you have named the title of in your post, actually clears the story moderators and is actually published and not rejected back to you...And it has not been published here yet...You simply assume that it will be greeted with open arms and published here. You may have submitted it, but you have not posted anything yet in the story area. Fortunately, you did not display the audacity to actually name the other website where you claim to also be published. (that too is a violation of Lush rules).

We are not allowed to discuss anything to do with the Ixxxx word, nor the Rxxxx word out here in the general forum, for many reasons...but chiefly because of the upsetting activities which these 2 words (labels) conjure up inside intelligent peoples minds.

On the story side, we have some advanced warning as a reading audience. We can choose to block the entire categories we find offensive or distasteful, thus steering clear of the subjects altogether. Out here in the forum - we don't have that option, we ask each Lush member to do their own self moderation and try to not be offensive to the rest of the community.

Please read and comprehend the fourth and fifth bullet point paragraphs on this web page and adhere to the requests of LushStories in this regard.

Incidentally, I'm not a site moderator, but I do enjoy this community and have for over three years and that's mostly because 99.99% of us own and display a degree of sophisticated self-moderation within this very adult themed website.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to do this as a form of cybering. I like to send "installments" (as I call them) throughout the day, so that it keeps her wanting more. And by the end of the day she has a complete story all for herself, and about US. Helps break up the day at work too. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Haven't either one of you bothered to peruse[url=] this section - this very webpage [/url]concerning the various lenient rules of conduct while we are posting comments anywhere within the LushStories forum? .....

Oops, my bad, sorry. Thanks for pointing this out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're interested in seeing a sample of my work, I just had a story published entitled Sissy, chapter 1 in the love stories category.

This was one of my fantasies. I tried to publish a story that I had written for a female reader, but the subject matter was taboo here.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done this for girls before, but we already had a pre-existing flirtacious relationship. It certainly wasn't how I began a relationship/friendship with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not a huge fan of this question

but YOU get major MAJOR props for admitting why you asked and what you did

honesty goes a HECK of a long way in my book

so i am going to re-read lush's rules on forums too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I know I've been the inspiration for at least one story, here, and I have co-written a couple others
I have started a story that might be perfect for this format ...
Touch base with me off-forum and we can discuss it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sent you a PM, redhot.

I have one story published now (7 chapters). The readers have rated it very highly, but almost every single comment has been from a male. That's why I started this thread. It would be an interesting challenge to write a story based on a female's fantasy, rather than my own. I'm currently working on one for one of our female readers here. I'd love to hear from others. Please let me know if you would let me write a story for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a somewhat kinkier sequel to "Meet Me In the Park" swirling around in my head, but haven't had time to sit down and do any serious writing.
And really, it's perfect for taking on a second writer since, after a certain point, I'm fulfilling Eric's fantasy with no control over what's happening
It's a little fragmentary right now, but I thinks there's enough to give you a pretty idea of where it's going
I'll PM you with some of the details
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
color=darkred]
Quote by WellMadeMale
Haven't either one of you bothered to peruse[url=] this section - this very webpage [/url]concerning the various lenient rules of conduct while we are posting comments anywhere within the LushStories forum?

You are quite a bit newer here, in terms of how long your registered membership has been active, but that is still no excuse for ignorance. Here in this comment you're violating another rule that LushStories has requested not be done.

You've mentioned a topic that a great majority of people find offensive as hell, and couching it as a fantasy. I see through that veil - just like everyone else does. We are not supposed to discuss this kind of bullshit out in the forum. Please cease doing so.

Additionally, instead of waiting to see if your named story concerning this catastrophic-incident fantasy which you have named the title of in your post, actually clears the story moderators and is actually published and not rejected back to you...And it has not been published here yet...You simply assume that it will be greeted with open arms and published here. You may have submitted it, but you have not posted anything yet in the story area. Fortunately, you did not display the audacity to actually name the other website where you claim to also be published. (that too is a violation of Lush rules).

We are not allowed to discuss anything to do with the Ixxxx word, nor the Rxxxx word out here in the general forum, for many reasons...but chiefly because of the upsetting activities which these 2 words (labels) conjure up inside intelligent peoples minds.

On the story side, we have some advanced warning as a reading audience. We can choose to block the entire categories we find offensive or distasteful, thus steering clear of the subjects altogether. Out here in the forum - we don't have that option, we ask each Lush member to do their own self moderation and try to not be offensive to the rest of the community.

Please read and comprehend the [url=]fourth and fifth bullet point paragraphs on this web page[/url] and adhere to the requests of LushStories in this regard.

Incidentally, I'm not a site moderator, but I do enjoy this community and have for over three years and that's mostly because 99.99% of us own and display a degree of sophisticated self-moderation within this very adult themed website.

Wellmademale speaking of the reading/understanding and compliance of the guidelines you called them out on for breaking and then seemed to make it somewhat personal it seemed! since these particular taboo is not something you enjoy, can grasp the concept of, or understand why many strong, confident, and sexy women such as myself find the role playing of these taboo's, fetishes, and fantasies a huge turn on! This doesn't mean we condone or incest! And as a survivor (not a victim) of BOTH of these in real life i think i have a little better perspective then most. And just because you and this unconfirmed "Great majority" of people don't understand or appreciate that others can not only enjoy it but feels somewhat safer knowing that people can get there fantasies played in WITHOUT having them build up and build up with no outlet to release until the only options they see is making that pent up, gnawing, and increasingly hard to handle until they break and its no longer just a harmless fantasy but a horrible reality that is change if not shatter many life forever. What i dont think you realize is that it isnt the people role playing these fantasies and finding safe ways to release these feeling with others who are consenting and enjoy the same thing. it is the ones that have to hide, repress, and be terrified of these thoughts they cant just make go away like you seem to think everyone can! Most likely someone or people like yourself that has spent years hiding fear of them instead of openly talking about it since they have seen how you shaming, insulting, and out casting anyone that just merely mentions the topics around you (or on an ADULT FANTASY website for that matter) them for this urge that they feel they are all alone in the world with NO ONE teach them how to deal with it. Moral of the story is just because you dont understand it, or enjoy it doesn't mean you shouldn't THINK before you over react to what others do enjoy and understand. This is role is simply a role play type fantasy that adults use as there outlet the same as any other role play fantasy you yourself may use/like to release your demons safely and in a enjoyable way for those involved!. So dont judge what you dont understand, dont alienate people with ignorance, and try to look though they eyes of someone before putting them down or calling them out, you never know who you maybe are pushing closer to harm. I know you made your statement about not debating, defending your whatever so think of this as a opportunity to educate yourself on a subject you maybe lacking in. And a refresher on the guidelines you were so quick to point out,

We wish to keep the front of the site free of hardcore content, so please do not post images in your avatar, which are of a "sexually explicit" nature. As a peace loving site, we do not allow images containing war, GUNS or violence in avatars.

And is the a COLT hanging out of Doc's vest i see!?

Thx have a good onesmile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by amyset
color=darkred]

Wellmademale speaking of the reading/understanding and compliance of the guidelines you called them out on for breaking and then seemed to make it somewhat personal it seemed! since these particular taboo is not something you enjoy, can grasp the concept of, or understand why many strong, confident, and sexy women such as myself find the role playing of these taboo's, fetishes, and fantasies a huge turn on! This doesn't mean we condone or incest! And as a survivor (not a victim) of BOTH of these in real life i think i have a little better perspective then most. And just because you and this unconfirmed "Great majority" of people don't understand or appreciate that others can not only enjoy it but feels somewhat safer knowing that people can get there fantasies played in WITHOUT having them build up and build up with no outlet to release until the only options they see is making that pent up, gnawing, and increasingly hard to handle until they break and its no longer just a harmless fantasy but a horrible reality that is change if not shatter many life forever. What i dont think you realize is that it isnt the people role playing these fantasies and finding safe ways to release these feeling with others who are consenting and enjoy the same thing. it is the ones that have to hide, repress, and be terrified of these thoughts they cant just make go away like you seem to think everyone can! Most likely someone or people like yourself that has spent years hiding fear of them instead of openly talking about it since they have seen how you shaming, insulting, and out casting anyone that just merely mentions the topics around you (or on an ADULT FANTASY website for that matter) them for this urge that they feel they are all alone in the world with NO ONE teach them how to deal with it. Moral of the story is just because you dont understand it, or enjoy it doesn't mean you shouldn't THINK before you over react to what others do enjoy and understand. This is role is simply a role play type fantasy that adults use as there outlet the same as any other role play fantasy you yourself may use/like to release your demons safely and in a enjoyable way for those involved!. So dont judge what you dont understand, dont alienate people with ignorance, and try to look though they eyes of someone before putting them down or calling them out, you never know who you maybe are pushing closer to harm. I know you made your statement about not debating, defending your whatever so think of this as a opportunity to educate yourself on a subject you maybe lacking in. And a refresher on the guidelines you were so quick to point out,

We wish to keep the front of the site free of hardcore content, so please do not post images in your avatar, which are of a "sexually explicit" nature. As a peace loving site, we do not allow images containing war, GUNS or violence in avatars.

Thx have a good onesmile

First of all, welcome to Lush.

No one is knocking your fetishes and role playing preferences. The rules aren't biased...just because he expressed a strong anti-incest stance doesn't negate the fact that incest is a banned topic outside of stories verified by Lush story moderators. That seems to be the only point he was making, from what I gathered. And being that this post is like 9 months old, I'm fairly certain that his point was made and understood as it should have been. He wasn't attacking someone for liking incest...he was just pointing out that discussing it on the site is a direct violation of site policy while simply stating that he abhors incest. He didn't make the non-incest rule, but violators of this rule and any others will be addressed accordingly...no matter what the justification of said violation is.

As far as his avatar goes, I don't see a gun.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

As far as his avatar goes, I don't see a gun.

That could be the rogue dentist's cell phone, bottle of Laudanum or his Lelo vibe.
I mean, I don't see a barrel nor a cylinder nor a trigger.

Good thing Amy's not a member of the LAPD - I could've been shot first and asked questions of later.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amyset

And is the a COLT hanging out of Doc's vest I see!?

He's a gardener... I always thought it was his weed..er.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by amyset

Thx have a good onesmile

Welcome to LushStories.com, Amy... I believe it's the best erotic story site on the interwebz. Unbeknownst to you, I've volunteered at this website in the past, reading & verifying a good many submitted stories in 2010. A large portion of them dealt with subject matter which is without a doubt, the most popular category on this website, but it's also a subject I won't mention out here in the forum, because it's simply not allowed.

As a matter of fact, I've read submitted stories which dealt with a wide range of mild to wild sexually-themed topics, not all of which I agree with nor practice, however...as long as certain criteria were met within said stories...I couldn't reject them simply because I may not have found certain practices or fetishes or kinks... agreeable to my own taste buds. I'm no prude, I can assure you. I simply attempt to be civilized hedonist.

I often fail at that.

There are many fine authors at LushStories.com... but there are a few categories which we're not allowed to discuss out here in the public forum - or in any of our free chatrooms.

These rules were not put in place by me... but by the creators of this website. There is one owner and she's built this website (with her own funds) and with the assistance of many of us members and our suggestions (she's very open to suggestion and exceptionally fair minded)...and at one time she allowed me to voice a great bit of my opinion as to the manner this website should flow.

We don't have many 'rules' here - and I like that. But we do try to remain civilized, open-minded, welcoming and 'almost all-inclusive'. If you're into coercion fantasies (and I do understand a great many civilized people entertain those fantasies) you're probably going to have to seek them elsewhere.

I apologize if I offended you with my February comments above.

I do have private and free email (which you also have) and you can email me at any time if you feel a need to vent or chastise me. Or you can contact any of our fine site moderators to comment or complain about my comportment. Many people have and I do hear about 'it' from time to time from The Matriarch.

Best regards ~

WellMadeMale - aka, Jeff ... aka Feral Cat Herder

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know I would enjoy that, the huliaition of what you will say and do to me , plus telling everyone else about..that's hot