Women in leggings

last reply
26 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman in just leggings or gym pants do you know they turn guys on?
And do you go commando under?
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
BTW the second "your" should be "you're" as a contraction of "you are".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love wearing leggies and i usually go commando
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love leggings, especially in the winter. Usually wear a g-string but sometimes nothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leggings are my fave. and nothing under, and of course we know you look,lol ummm I know of no girl that doesn't like to get that second glance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha we all give a second look an you woman always have to turn and make sure were looking ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing leggings with nothing under. It feels good. Especially in the winter, best time to wear them commando.
Lurker
0 likes
those that go commando in leggings or yoga pants, do you ever worry about becoming aroused and making a wet spot on the crotch?
Lurker
0 likes
Leggings as pants? No. I wear them under tunics or short dresses when it's cold out, usually without panties. And if I can sense you looking, I might drop my keys just for you ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
They are sexy when it's really cold out with a pr of riding boots. But stockings are the best for sure
Lurker
0 likes
I like leggings under short dresses but love stockings the best.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has a great body and super sexy legs so DAMN! She does look great in leggings. And NO she does not wear skin colored leggings. Usually she wears black leggings and either a thong or nothing underneath.
Lurker
0 likes
Excuse my language, but I fucking love leggings. They are my fave. I can't count how many pairs I have. I wear jeans once in a while, but leggings are oh so fun and comfortable as a plus. They go with everything. Oh, and black leggings. Rarely I'll wear my yoga or running leggings, but wow, this thread made me so excited haha. And sometimes I'll wear them with a thong or g-strng. Thank you very much ManxMan for asking. Muah.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear leggings all the time during the fall/winter! I only have black pairs, but they go with everything and they're so comfortable/easy. I've never worn them with no panties, though...I always wear a thong when I have them on. But they're easily one of my favorite clothing items!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I often wear leggings with a thong under
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love leggings, always have.
Lurker
0 likes
Leggings are great. That being said, not all woman can pull off the look. (Including myself)
Lurker
0 likes
I do love wearing leggings, sometimes ill go commando but I mostly wear a thong with them in case I get a little wet
Lurker
0 likes
Agreed, not all women can wear them.

I have a few pairs, don't wear them often but when I do I enjoy the looks.

I'm not a fan of going commando, I like to wear sexy panties with them and I do not care if you see a line, in fact I used to love when my ex would trace the line on my booty while were standing together anywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are the modern world's greatest invention and can make even a mediocre ass/legs combo look amazing.

Furtherfore, I can't seem to write an erotic story without them creeping in somewhere!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
versatile piece of comfortable clothing, best worn under tunics or dress. Commando sometimes but normally with g string they show off the muscular thighs quite nicely smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are so sexy&at the most should only be worn witg a Gstring! They are easilly removed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love them and always commando.