1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
"Not Tonight, Honey" Bust

Louisiana man gets fat lip for refusing to have sex with girlfriend

From TheSmokingGun:

DECEMBER 10--Meet Brittany Phillips. Early Saturday morning, the 19-year-old Louisiana woman wanted some sex from her boyfriend. But Todd Stewart, 35, was apparently not in the mood. In fact, he tried to push Phillips off of him in the bedroom of the pair's West Monroe home. That much the couple can agree upon, according to Ouachita Parish Sheriff's Office reports. Phillips claims Stewart became violent after rebuffing her advances. Stewart told an investigator that he left the bedroom to sleep on a living room couch, but that Phillips "would not leave him alone." At some point, he added, things got physical and he was stabbed in the lower lip with "a long metal object which appeared to be a knife." For her part, the frisky Phillips acknowledged to Deputy Shane Smith that she struck Stewart, but said it was done "to protect herself." Phillips, pictured in the below mug shot, was charged with aggravated battery, while a bloody Stewart, was charged with simple battery. Phillips was also booked on a pair of outstanding warrants, for simple battery and damage to property.

Lush Legend
0 likes
um..wow....that's um....wow....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
...chuckles...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women, give it to them when they want it or . . .

What's he look like? Make ya go - Uhmmm!

Bat
Story Verifier
0 likes
Well there's a lesson to be learned there! and I hope he learned it!! haha
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad he stood his ground. No means no!

She looks to be suffering more from hurt pride than anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the rule goes both way as Sweet said. Men have every right to say no as women. If the shoe had been on the other foot she'd have been screaming !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I think the rule goes both way as Sweet said. Men have every right to say no as women. If the shoe had been on the other foot she'd have been screaming !

What I can't figure out is that in this messed up country a man and woman who are legally married, and not separated that there is no . It is considered married duty and has stood up in a court of law going both ways (ie the woman the man and the man the woman). Why such the double standard when it comes to marriage with such a crime?
Lurker
0 likes
Because it's harder to prove. We need to get Zafia's input on this, she's the expert.
Seeker
0 likes
Rape is , married or not...It is not a duty, it is a pleasure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Out here in Colorado he would have been charged with domestic violence for pushing her away.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I never thought of that Airjammer.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by airjammer
Out here in Colorado he would have been charged with domestic violence for pushing her away.

Hello Airjammer and welcome.

He would have been charged with domestic abuse only if he would have pushed her in a violent manner or would have assaulted her. He pushed her to stop her from forcing him to do something he did not want to do. So its completely different.

Now she as a woman can also be charged with domestic abuse and in this case that is what it was but most men are to embarassed to say anything.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
He would have been charged with domestic abuse only if he would have pushed her in a violent manner or would have assaulted her. He pushed her to stop her from forcing him to do something he did not want to do. So its completely different.

Not in Florida. I knew a guy that got charged with DV cause his wife was drunk and all over him, mean not for sex, and since he shoved her drunk ass away and she fell on her butt, he got charged. I assume cause she started whining , HE PUSHED MEEEE!! Didn't count that she was smacking the shit outta him and scratching his face with her nails.
BTW, he used to play for the Boston Red Sox! LMFAO!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
roccotool wrote:
Not tonight, honey

Now you heard it.

I am so bad. Just kidding.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
I don't say, "Not tonight, honey."

I always say, "More tonight, honey. Now get on that bed."