manicuring the bush?????

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
so did you have help the first time your bush was trimmed or shaved? was it your idea to do it? does someone other than your lover help you take care of it now? and what was the strangest location you have ever shaved or trimmed in, like an elevator or in the saddle, slumber party?????
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
so did you have help the first time your bush was trimmed or shaved? was it your idea to do it? does someone other than your lover help you take care of it now? and what was the strangest location you have ever shaved or trimmed in, like an elevator or in the saddle, slumber party?????

Yes, I have my annual Shave and Slumber party every year. It's B.Y.O.R. (bring your own razor), but I do supply the flavored shaving cream.

To answer your questions:
1. Nope.
2. Mine.
3. Nope.
4. Bedroom or shower.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be putting a razor near my bush in a moving elevator or moving horse. Just sayin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Yes, I have my annual Shave and Slumber party every year. It's B.Y.O.R. (bring your own razor), but I do supply the flavored shaving cream.

To answer your questions:
1. Nope.
2. Mine.
3. Nope.
4. Bedroom or shower.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be putting a razor near my bush in a moving elevator or moving horse. Just sayin.

Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!!

What a great idea.

I'm thinking that Shave and Slumber might be the next party idea for the Big Sandwich. I'll send you the invite, Nikki!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

What a great idea.

I'm thinking that Shave and Slumber might be the next party idea for the Big Sandwich. I'll send you the invite, Nikki!

Oh that sounds like fun!! But remember, it is a known fact that Slumber Parties always turn into girl/girl orgies!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki I like your style ......Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!! I'm not sure who is driving????? I guess it would be you and he would be shaving you, right? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

What a great idea.

CurlyGirly, don't I get an invite????
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Ah... Twisted Sister. They were great!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9

CurlyGirly, don't I get an invite????

Oh damn, where are my manners? Sheersilk, consider yourself cordially invited to the Big Sandwich thread No promises or guarantees what you'll find there, tho. Just have a sense of humor and a sense of adventure, and you'll do great!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh we had shave your classmate at school last week. got to say I was really glad i didn't get paired up with Parkinson Sue. Oh but shes very nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh. I see. I was under the apparently false presumption that women's pussies were so hot the pubic hair just melted off naturally. You learn something every day here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Manicuring? Are you using nail-clippers?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Oh damn, where are my manners? Sheersilk, consider yourself cordially invited to the Big Sandwich thread No promises or guarantees what you'll find there, tho. Just have a sense of humor and a sense of adventure, and you'll do great!

too funny CG I'm hooked now
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I shaved myself bald, I did it alone. I was 16. hahaha. I'm still bald to this day, and I love the feeling of no hair against my panties, it's such a turn on.

I had a friend shave me when we were 17, we had some fun that night. hehehe.It5isPrxLRtmRwIx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexyKitten18
The first time I shaved myself bald, I did it alone. I was 16. hahaha. I'm still bald to this day, and I love the feeling of no hair against my panties, it's such a turn on.

I had a friend shave me when we were 17, we had some fun that night. hehehe.i0erxR8zSjGsUGKe

now this is interesting, do tell more please