How to tease her ?

last reply
24 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girlfriend has explained to me what she really likes is being teased and when I apply this it really works for her and she gets very turned on.

Lately I have been kissing her all over and moving slowly down to her vagina and kissing away again to build anticipation, often with out touching her there or maybe just breathing on her clit to tease her. She loves it but , Could any of you recommend other ways to tease her as I want there to be more variation and so it does not grow old.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd start by showing her your nuts!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Lick and caress her inner thighs. Go all the way down and lick her ass if you have never done it before. Tease her clit with your cock, without putting it in.
Lurker
0 likes
One thing that's worked for me is after foreplay and your partner wants you inside her, enter her but just in so your knob is in but no further. This drives my partner crazy and if I quicken the pace without going in any further she can cum this way. I find I can hold off cumming this way too. You are in control and can to some extent determine when she cums. You then of course can give her your full length when you both decide to climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Necks can be incredibly sensitive, around her ears, at the back by her hairline, in the front leading down to her chest. Try spending ages and ages kissing, licking, nibbling, stroking, caressing this area, and when you are done, start again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about bringing a blindfold into it, or binding her wrists. It could be a sign that she wants you to take a more controlling role in sex. Try being a bit more "energetic", introduce a bit of mild hair tugging, pin her hands down when you fuck her, that sort of thing. She'll soon let you know if that's not the direction she wants you to take (though I doubt she will).
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh the things you can do when motivated!!

i love those feather wands on certain parts...

and tiny vibrator bullets ANYWHERE and they work wonders on men too

def a tie up session where i would file my nails as he sat there..lol..and maybe once in awhile run my nail up his thigh

anything YOU can think of that would tease you..do to her

as tom petty said the waiting is the hardest part

happy teasing sugar!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"To tease is really .....To tease her mind ,
So this happens long before the physical tease.

Make her think ,create an event ,date,meeting
Give her little thoughts to stimulate her.
Surprise her with a present ,lingerie,stockings ,something to make her feel special.
Do things that you know will appeal to her and make her smile .
Keep her guessing but give subtle hints.
Most of all make it fun.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of sensual conversation, clever double entendres, very very slowly increasing touches, etc. The works!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you for all the really great advice, I now have lots to try.

I am thinking about the mental tease. Could any of you tell me about a experience of how you have done this .
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Pull her hair.
Dip her ponytail into an ink jar.
Flick her ear lobe with your finger.
Wipe a booger on her arm.
Throw a frog on her.

All are time-tested and very effective.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with overmykneenow: blindfolds are great for teasing. Lighter touches and longer pauses help with it. If she REALLY wants to be teased, bringing her to the edge without her releasing is always a big one.
Lurker
0 likes
There are many variations on teasing...

Only pretend you've done the laundry
Tell her you want to give her "a pearl necklace" but it's only cocktail onions on a string
Whisper softly in her ear "Wow, I never realized before how big your feet are."

;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Pull her hair.
Throw a frog on her.

I'll bet you were a fractious child as well, WMM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now if I told you all My secrets here, how would I ever get the Lush ladies? ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Pull her pigtails. And push her off the swing at recess. And then laugh at her pretty pink dress and tell her she can't play with you and your friends at recess because girls are icky.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Blow softly on her neck, then kiss her gently but passionately in the same places that you blew.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Pull her hair.
Throw a frog on her.

Oh so gross! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sixty-minute massage that starts with her fingers and toes and slowly, slowly moves to her center.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Now if I told you all My secrets here, how would I ever get the Lush ladies? ;)

agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think kissing on the neck/shoulders is always great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
I think kissing on the neck/shoulders is always great!

This ^^. Women turn into quivering wrecks by simply kissing their neck

Every post here seems to be jumping to the naked stage as the place to start the teasing.......you need to rewind a bit. The best time is when sex isnt even in the offing....just approach your girl from behind, wrap your arms around her, and whisper in her ear, telling her how beautiful she is...stay close enough that she can feel your breath on her skin. When she's replying, gently nibble on her ear, only stopping to continue the conversation. Slip your hand inside her blouse, holding her, running your hands over the contours of her body. Kiss her neck. Alternate between her ear and her neck...pull her into you...tell her she smells great...by now your cock will probably be stiffening...she will be sure to feel that nestling against the small of her back. Undo the top couple of buttons of her jeans, and slip a couple of fingers in...over her panties, not under. Rub her clit with one of those fingers....still kissing her her....take your left hand and firmly run it up her body, over her left breast..caress it, play with it...press your stiff cock harder against her....run the middle finger of your right hand over her pussy lips, feeling her wetness through her panties....keep doing this until she is soaking. Then go away and make a cup of tea. Fact is, she'll be riding you like Sea Biscuit before you get anywhere near that kettle.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

This ^^. Women turn into quivering wrecks by simply kissing their neck

Every post here seems to be jumping to the naked stage as the place to start the teasing.......you need to rewind a bit. The best time is when sex isnt even in the offing....just approach your girl from behind, wrap your arms around her, and whisper in her ear, telling her how beautiful she is...stay close enough that she can feel your breath on her skin. When she's replying, gently nibble on her ear, only stopping to continue the conversation. Slip your hand inside her blouse, holding her, running your hands over the contours of her body. Kiss her neck. Alternate between her ear and her neck...pull her into you...tell her she smells great...by now your cock will probably be stiffening...she will be sure to feel that nestling against the small of her back. Undo the top couple of buttons of her jeans, and slip a couple of fingers in...over her panties, not under. Rub her clit with one of those fingers....still kissing her her....take your left hand and firmly run it up her body, over her left breast..caress it, play with it...press your stiff cock harder against her....run the middle finger of your right hand over her pussy lips, feeling her wetness through her panties....keep doing this until she is soaking. Then go away and make a cup of tea. Fact is, she'll be riding you like Sea Biscuit before you get anywhere near that kettle.

Faints

Lurker
0 likes
As said by Maz (and others) kissing around the back of the neck, behind and below the ears is a sure fire way to get the juices flowing, but then, before things get to steamy, a soothing shoulder massage, but with one hand occasionally slipping down to fondle an ass check or round to cup one of her breasts. Slowly easing her top off, kissing each part of her as it becomes exposed. Kissing down her tummy until she feels your hot breath at the waistband, easing down her jeans And inhaling her sweet perfume hidden inside her panties. Slowly pulling her jeans off, again kissing each inch of her leg as they slide down. Perhaps a foot massage before kissing back up her legs, paying particular attention to her upper thigh, before pausing again at her pussy, letting her feel your hot breath. Perhaps then turn her over and administer a playful (or perhaps not so playful!) slap on each ass cheek, before pulling down her panties and kissing each cheek better...

Fuck, is that the time? I'll have to stop there for just now...
Lurker
0 likes
After foreplay has been initiated, and you're just about to slide into her wet and dripping pussy .. tease her by tickling her clit with your cock , and slide the tip in and pull back out .. play with her nipples . Then slide your cock in slowly about half way then stay there for a minute ... i am positive that you'll have her thrusting her hips and panting for your cock to fill her .