One Night Stand...

last reply
80 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious, does anyone have one night stands and if so do you keep track of how many you have had?
Lurker
0 likes
I have had them, but prefer relationships. And no, I did not keep track of them.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I keep track! I have precisely 2 night stands.

One for each side of the bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had a one night stand and never will if he looks like this guy....

Lurker
0 likes
have them yes,,,,,keep track,,,no way,,,,remember good ones,well they become more than a night stand,,,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had them but don't keep a check on them
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have one night stands. I don't want anything serious anytime soon.

I don't, however, keep track of how many. Why would I?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have had them and enjoy each and every one..
Dont count them
Lurker
0 likes
a few
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a one night stand before. Sex means a lot to me, so it has to be with someone I'm in a relationship with smile

Lurker
0 likes
Only one!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have had them but don't keep track, one night stands are just a bit of fun for everyone involved no need to keep track.
Lurker
0 likes
Never had one, i worry about where the other partner had been been before. I would like the excitement of one though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had a few, not by design. It just worked out that way because we didn't live near each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Never had a one night stand and never will if he looks like this guy....

but look at all that wood
Lurker
0 likes
I have had "one night stands". But, I always knew the men. It was always at my hsuband's encouragement. And, they were pretty much only one night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have slept with 4 men in my whole life.
2 were one night stands , two where relationships

I would recommend for a young woman or man in this day and age, go out there stay safe, stay clean, but have heaps of fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I've had more than a few 'one night stands' and never did I insist on use of a condom - which to my mind ruins the whole sex act. I have my own contraceptive protection - and that's good enough.

Something devilishly good about going out looking sexy, selecting a guy, screwing him at the end of the evening and never seeing him again.
0 likes
Had them. Never tracked them. Enjoy both one-night stands and longer relationships.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
I keep track! I have precisely 2 night stands.

One for each side of the bed.

Bless you Diamond that is the perfect answer, even if we both know that is not what was expected.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never had a one night stand but have come close a few times. It's just not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey DoctorLove, why don't you tell us about some of your one night stands?
Lurker
0 likes
never had a one night "stand" but have had a couple one night " lays"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Was at one time very active,After two marriage failed only involved in relationships..
Lurker
0 likes
Had more than a few, could say many. Obviously I havent been keeping track.
0 likes
Never was lucky to have one, yet. For the past 16 years my wife expects me in her bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have and I do keep track... It's not something I do often, but sometimes a girl needs to get hers.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a few one night stands