33 votes remaining
Yes, love them (20 votes) 61%
I have in the past, never again (0 votes) 0%
I have in the past, will again (11 votes) 33%
No, but I'm interested (8 votes) 24%
No, never have, never will (4 votes) 12%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many guys here use toys in masturbation? If you use a toy (or have used toys in the past), what toy(s) did you use? Did you like it? Did you use lube with it? (If you don't use a sex toy to masturbate, do you use lube? If so, what lube?)

I've never used sex toys to masturbate, and I don't really use lube. I have used a massage oil to jerk off before, but I didn't really like the sensation. I'm just curious what others here use. It may lead to an expansion of my current methods.vHRJO2hezLuSXdWO
Lurker
0 likes
For slow and intense release, I use a vibrating dildo, sheathed in a condom and lubed with KY.. up my ass. slowly inching up nd then in and out and slowly touching my cock until I pre-cum.. then leaving the dildo up fully inside.. turn on the vibrator ..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Not always, but yup... like them. Mostly things which I can use anally.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, dildo, vibrator - like to try a fleshlight -
Lurker
0 likes
I use a fleshlight and have used other sleeve type maturbators
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah some times, depends on what mood i am in
Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to use a vibrating butt plug both for the effect and it's easy to use.Just get it in,turn it on and forget.I don't use lube some spit is enough as its not overly big.the vibration can get really intense
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes I do. Either go with a dildo or a vibrator.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Yes. Not always, but yup... like them. Mostly things which I can use anally.

What do you know, we have something in common

I also have a flesh light, but honestly my hand works better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone left this....

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
I have ridden a nice hard dildo and it felt great. My cock was rock hard a dripping loads of precum. The only thing hotter would have been if a hot babe was with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have Rabbit ...love it , never has a head ake ....nor will it just go soft when you need it the most.ozY7jvpGSlMIPiCW
Lurker
0 likes
I once masturbated over Lara Croft as Tomb Raider on my Playstation when I was younger (edited by admin for content) . I guess that means I've used a toy... remember the moans she made when she jumped or excerted effort

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've used buttplugs dildos and vibrators liked them all
And will use them again
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Mr Potato head smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a vibrating butt plug,but not a massive 1. Makes me cum intensely,yery!
Lurker
0 likes
I have borrowed a toy before! cant wait to do it again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does the wife count as a toy?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a fleshlight, it feels awesome with lube
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a fleshlight, it feels awesome with lube
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a vibrator sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a vibrating plug, and vibrating dild, as well as the flesh light, when used in combination the orgasmic experience is overwhelming, love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fleshlight and bad dragon butt dildo. Yum!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Maybe not what you were thinking but I usually start with a dildo followed by a vibrator when I stroke my cock.