Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what kind of information you wld like to know before accepting a sex proposal from a stranger male?

last reply
27 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A stranger male? Stranger than what? A male with 3 nipples, two dicks, whaddaya mean exactly?
Lurker
0 likes
ohhhh a new one, thanks Remember.

I would want to know who the stranger male was...
I would want the sex proposal in writing just to be sure there will be no misunderstandings regarding safe words etc...
Besides having the sex proposal in writing, I would want a pre-nup drawn up before the sex, but after the proposal.
I would like to know who or what the stranger male is stranger than...
Would also like to know is the stranger male, stranger than fiction?
Is a stranger male stranger than you?
There is one other question I need to ask Remember, is the stranger male actually a MAN? Well you can't blame me for asking can you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I would want the sex proposal in writing just to be sure there will be no misunderstandings regarding safe words etc...
Besides having the sex proposal in writing, I would want a pre-nup drawn up before the sex, but after the proposal.
There is one other question I need to ask Remember, is the stranger male actually a MAN? Well you can't blame me for asking can you?
[img][/img]

hey here i had to mean that a stranger man means a man whom a female suddenly meet and the man is with lust just willing to have sex with that female if were there place of that female what wld u like to know abt him before directly accepting to do sex with him?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

[img][/img]

hey here i had to mean that a stranger man means a man whom a female suddenly meet and the man is with lust just willing to have sex with that female if were there place of that female what wld u like to know abt him before directly accepting to do sex with him?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, right...
Lurker
0 likes
It is always comical... not just the questions he asks, but the responses. LOL I sometimes think he lives in an alternate universe that has totally different human interactions than the one I live in.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by remember
Quote by trinket

[img][/img]

Dammit! I think the novelty has worn off. I couldn't be bothered
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Dammit! I think the novelty has worn off. I couldn't be bothered

The new trend is just

"GODDAMMIT"

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

The new trend is just

"GODDAMMIT"

LOL I have a friend that uses the term "Jesus Fuck!"
Lurker
0 likes
I think every day is amazing & mysterious because we never know what questions we will get to answer in Ask the Gals!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to know if you had any glazed donuts, and if you did i'd probably do some sex things with you. Which i would regret later.

GODDAMMIT
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Someone stop it now... >_<
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Someone stop it now... >_<

NO GODDAMMIT!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by remember

I like stranger womens to have tits like melon. Her clit strong like bull. If she strange woman I say hey woman i do not know, you make the sex with me.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I like stranger womens to have tits like melon. Her clit strong like bull. If she strange woman I say hey woman i do not know, you make the sex with me. GODDAMMIT.

One little addition and then you are saying it with passion.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

One little addition and then you are saying it with passion.

You are womens yes? With hole for sex? I willing man with penis. I do not know this godda mitt. who he, husband? I will make the fuck more pleasure than him!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You are womens yes? With hole for sex? I willing man with penis. I do not know this godda mit. who he, husband? I will make the fuck more pleasure than him!

Hey no fair ! My 'puter does not have the "remember language " generator plug in! stomps feet
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Hey no fair ! My 'puter does not have the "remember language " generator plug in! stomps feet

In my country womens stomp on testicle. You do this yes? This make enjoyment for man. it fun past time call purple ball. I play this.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

In my country womens stomp on testicle. You do this yes? This make enjoyment for man. it fun past time call purple ball. I play this.

What a coincidence!!! Me too!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I like stranger womens to have tits like melon. Her clit strong like bull. If she strange woman I say hey woman i do not know, you make the sex with me.

I like stranger mans who like have tits like melon. My tits like melon do you? Would you like with me to do the sex ?

GODDAMMIT

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

What a coincidence!!! Me too!

this most unexpect revelation from western womans who play sport of my country. I break bread and kill goat in honor of this. Now strange woman. We create fucky now?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I like stranger mans who like have tits like melon. My tits like melon do you? Would you like with me to do the sex ?

GODDAMMIT

Tits like hairy melon yes. Penis like will of donkey. I will make sex to you, we make sex fantastic orgasm.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

this most unexpect revelation from western womans who play sport of my country. I break bread and kill goat in honor of this. Now strange woman. We create fucky now?

Only if afterwards I get to paint smilies on your purple ball.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Only if afterwards I get to paint smilies on your purple ball.

NO! purple ball sacred game. Hand down, father to son. western womens no understand this. I move to stranger holes.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

NO! purple ball sacred game. Hand down, father to son. western womens no understand this. I move to stranger holes.

GODDAMMIT!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by trinket

GODDAMMIT

Hairy melon tits I have. Party I am.

If you glaze my whiskered face, Remember I will!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.