Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you like to fuck the person above? or Pass?

last reply
4.2k replies
80.2k views
11 watchers
96 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How would you like to fuck the person above? or Pass?
0 likes
There are a lot of things to do with Naughty Nurse, fuck is just the beginning...
Princess Blondie
0 likes
This is a lot like all the other threads for fuck or pass. But I won't miss the chance to fuck Wolf so yeah fuck.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I am sure we would have a lot of fun going through the karma sutra...at least twice lol
Princess Blondie
0 likes
He has hidden talents I'd like love to explore, and allow him to find out the ones I have hidden.
†Jinxy Approved†

Troublemaker
0 likes
Repeatedly
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I think I can give him a chance :P
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would start at her mouth, sucking and drawing her tongue into my mouth. Slowly I would travel further south down her body, leaving little wet kisses and nips in her most sensitive places. I would pull her thong down and place a gentle kiss on her pussy lips and folds. And holding her gaze, I would fully take her clit into my mouth, flicking, sucking and pulling until she sobbed her orgasm. Gently, I would push my tongue into her quivering pussy, gathering her essence to bring it to her mouth so she could taste herself. I mean just to start things off lol ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definately fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass on Raven (but break out the lube for Jinxy!!!)
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
without his Armour on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the same position Ella shows in her Avatar silly        
Lurker
0 likes
with two balls only please, leave the black and white one far far away from me
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary over the examination table
Lurker
0 likes
not gonna happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh it is my lucky day....
You will be tied up by your wrists, laying on your belly so I first can give you a sweet bare handed spanking on your gorgeous bum....
Then i will turn you around to play with your beautiful breasts and body and lick and finger your pussy for a long while.... .
Next I'll sit on your face so you can lick me. After that I will fuck you with my double penetrating strap on, spanking your ass cheeks.

This is the very short version of course LOL

Mmm, looking forwards to it already ;)
Lurker
0 likes
what she said
Lurker
0 likes
All night.
Lurker
0 likes
Id have to bring a friend ;)
Active Ink Slinger