Chubby a big turn off?

last reply
34 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HELP… my younger brother has managed to convince himself he will be "forever a virgin" because he is large and cant loose the weight. With that said he's hansoms with Blondel hair and sea green eyes, and supposedly an 8inch cock, would u still do him? If not why?
Lurker
0 likes
This can't be a "for real" question. I mean come on. There are VERY fat guys with women all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He doesn't exactly want to be with those that are SUPER UGELY, but I Geuss what hes wondering is will he ever be with a girl of MY caliber???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HornyANDbeautiful
He doesn't exactly want to be with those that are SUPER UGELY, but I Geuss what hes wondering is will he ever be with a girl of MY caliber???

Yeah, I think you confirmed my suspicions. There are lots of very pretty girls who like larger guys. Not only "super ugly" gals like larger guys.... just like not only "super ugly" guys are attracted to larger gals. Got to do it again.....
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I'm with John, but....

If he keeps himself decent, cleaned up, looking good, even being a big boy he can find someone. He can't let himself get down just because he can't find THE one he wants. I'm sure he is young, and still has plenty of time to find someone. Loosing his virginity shouldn't be the only thing on his mind. If it's that important to him then he should work on losing the weight, and keeping fit. Though there are girls who like big boys, just like some guys like big girls.
†Jinxy Approved†

CurlyFries
0 likes

So, your brother basically said he wants to find a girl as hot as his sister? You've had this conversation with him?

What caliber are we talking about?
Being a total slut, as stated in your bio?
Being cacographic?

To answer your original question. Nope.

I do my best to stay in shape, so I expect my partner to do the same. I'm shallow, and I'm good with that.
Lurker
0 likes
It's odd, but there is not ONE typo in Horny's Bio. Perfect English!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the juicy guys! something about a tummy turns me on am sorry but it is the truth i love them!

but as they said above dress well and have a great sense of humor be kind and respectful

brains and humor go for a lot more in the future..for looks fade...how you TREAT a woman will decide on the quality

and besides do you want a person who only likes YOU for your looks...

i love that chubby men want uber hot girls that just cracks me up

so most likely THEY wouldnt date..themselves huh

so yes WOMEN will date the more of them kind of man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i find it strange you know his size cock. does any one else find this strange?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by notime4thehighway
i find it strange you know his size cock. does any one else find this strange?

I find every one of "her" posts strange. I don't buy "she" is who she claims. I think the pictures were snagged and used to create that account. All the POSTS sound like a 13 year old boy. None of them sound like an 18 year old female at all. Heck "she" even made a thread in the Guy's area asking about kissing... REALLY? An 18 year old female that looks like that needing to ask about what guys like to do concerning kissing? I don't call out profiles often, but on this one....
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
HELP… my younger brother has managed to convince himself he will be "forever a virgin" because he is large and cant loose the weight. With that said he's hansoms with Blondel hair and sea green eyes, and supposedly an 8inch cock, would u still do him? If not why?

I just noticed your brother is on lush as well. He doesn't look large, actually he looks like he works out quite a bit..... or are you talking about a different brother?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe this will inspire smile

Lurker
0 likes
Some people are so super ugly that their only attraction is physical beauty. Anyway, good luck to you or your brother or whatever.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.

Reasons why?

1. I don't know him.
2. His sister knows his dick size.
3. He seems shallow and a tad hypocritical. He's not exactly prince charming, but he wants someone as attractive as his sister [s]pretends[/s] appears to be.
4. His sister is asking if I'd do him. That automatically kills it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I find every one of "her" posts strange. I don't buy "she" is who she claims. I think the pictures were snagged and used to create that account. All the POSTS sound like a 13 year old boy. None of them sound like an 18 year old female at all. Heck "she" even made a thread in the Guy's area asking about kissing... REALLY? An 18 year old female that looks like that needing to ask about what guys like to do concerning kissing? I don't call out profiles often, but on this one....

Maybe Bro is posing as Sis, but is really Bro, in hopes of getting answers people would tell Sis, without having to be embarassed that he is Bro and scared to ask his own questions as Bro instead of fake Sis.

There you have it, clear as mud.

High five there Bro! Now, show me some ID or I'm calling your Mum!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Maybe Bro is posing as Sis, but is really Bro, in hopes of getting answers people would tell Sis, without having to be embarassed that he is Bro and scared to ask his own questions as Bro instead of fake Sis.

There you have it, clear as mud.

High five there Bro! Now, show me some ID or I'm calling your Mum!

Lurker
0 likes
Is the only person who knows the size of his dick is his sister?

Freaky IMHO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow JohnC, wow... 13 year old boy??? Wtf!!!! Just because I'm not as experienced means I'm a 13 year old boy??? I happen to be really close to my two brothers is all and sometimes they need help or advice. I used to think that this was the place I could do that for them and me without being judged but now I'm being called a fraud. SERIOUSLY, 13 YEAR OLD BOY?! I'm sorry u feel that way because it isn't true, and feel free to ask me question to help me prove who I say I am....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

I just noticed your brother is on lush as well. He doesn't look large, actually he looks like he works out quite a bit..... or are you talking about a different brother?

Yah its my other brother, my younger one, he's 16 but still quite mature. Sorry if u were confused!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Is the only person who knows the size of his dick is his sister?

Freaky IMHO

I said supposedly, A.I he's told me.... trust me I never want to see his Dick.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he will get a girl of your caliber if he just has good hygiene, dresses well, and has a great personality beside big people give more love!!! I am chubby myself and I have plenty of guys wanting me and also girls so I don't think appearance matters so much.
Once you go Fat you'll never go back.

All Hail Chubby People

Lurker
0 likes
Wow JohnC, wow... 13 year old boy??? Wtf!!!! Just because I'm not as experienced means I'm a 13 year old boy??? I happen to be really close to my two brothers is all and sometimes they need help or advice. I used to think that this was the place I could do that for them and me without being judged but now I'm being called a fraud. SERIOUSLY, 13 YEAR OLD BOY?! I'm sorry u feel that way because it isn't true, and feel free to ask me question to help me prove who I say I am....

Thank you for the response and the PM, I answered your PM and will not get into it openly from now on. But I will say that I hope you also sent PMs and asked the others who also think that something just didn't seem right about your posts and profile. Because rest assured, it is clear I was not the only one to get that impression.

To help in that, I would suggest looking less at what I said, and more on what you have been posting and how you post it. Because frankly your posts DID look like a 13 year old boy was making them.

Again, I was by far not the only one who cocked their head sideways and raised an eyebrow concerning your posts. I hope that helped answer your questions. I consider the matter over from my end.

ADDED: I notice you have added the following to your profile:
THIS IS BS, MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME OUT AS A "FAKE PROFILE" AND A "13 YEAR OLD BOY" WTH!!!!

If you actually READ what I wrote in my post mentioning a 13 year old boy, you will see that I didn't CALL you one. So please don't misrepresent what others actually SAY. Read what they post and don't LIE to others about it. You either outright lied, or you have some reading comprehension skills that need sharpening. I don't say this to be mean, but you confronted me about a post I made (and misrepresented it there as well, but I let that go, choosing to just answer the question anyways) and also put it in your profile.

I hope that clears up any confusion.
Lurker
0 likes

Yah its my other brother, my younger one, he's 16 but still quite mature. Sorry if u were confused!

I thought you had to be 18 to have an account here. I need to go look again.... Yup... you have to be 18 to join here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after reading the post i thought she was a boy too john so but i suspect she is YOUNGER than she says she is

as to her brother

honey you are pimping out a 16 year old boy and yes he is a boy!! a boy tells YOU HIS DAMN DICK SIZE

and getting his sister to troll for dates on a site well that isnt one for dating..again boy behavior a real man gets his own ladies

grow up

you posted here ...

why you are so concerned for his virginity is very weird

one should have sex when one is mature enough to understand that YOUR body is a gift to someone

not something to throw away

nor to judge others when he is not as prime as he could be

and if he is chubby instead of pimping him out

how about getting him involved in an exercise club where he could meet KIDS his own age..and yes 16 is a kid

you are very young and seriously i think 18 might be too low of an age limit here

john to me is a lovely man with a wonderful sexy relationship you could learn A LOT from him

i am 46 and both him and the lovely belle could teach me a lot about life that i dont know

now...on a nicer note

get you brother out of the house get off the computer and both of you go live life..please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

I thought you had to be 18 to have an account here. I need to go look again.... Yup... you have to be 18 to join here.

I'm fairly sure she was saying that her older brother was the one that had an account on here and not her younger brother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

My younger brother doesn't have an account. And P.s. I'm studying in news and journalism which means I can take qoutes out of context
Lurker
0 likes

My younger brother doesn't have an account. And P.s. I'm studying in news and journalism which means I can take qoutes out of context

LOL Fair enough. And thanks for clearing up about which brother has the account here.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

But you just admitted that your little brother is on Lush.RnShrdjGckLkJKKO
We may be a lot of things on this here site, but a great majority of us aren't idiots. The point is, you come off as an immature little kid asking immature questions and going out of your way to appear as if you aren't.

As far as your fake profile goes, that's none of my concern. Whatever tickles your peach, kid.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

But you just admitted that your little brother is on Lush.caT0Wy5Vnf69PmgV
We may be a lot of things on this here site, but a great majority of us aren't idiots. The point is, you come off as an immature little kid asking immature questions and going out of your way to appear as if you aren't.

As far as your fake profile goes, that's none of my concern. Whatever tickles your peach, kid.

GODDAMMIT

(I have to call stranger mums tonight . Don't I?!)

Did you know that if you are underage, the ip adress of your Mum appears on the hidden HTML of the site and we ring her?