Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do u guys enjoy kissing? or just straight to the action?

last reply
104 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I love to make out, but I wont do it if you guys just want my fuck holes. If kissing, how long?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Kisses always make things so much more erotic as for time as long as you want me to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always kiss. love kissing a girl on the back of her neck while i have her bent over ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing a woman for hours - it always leads to better and more fulfilling sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is part of the seduction, without kissing and caressing, it's just empty mechanics.
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing the most..... Kissing gets my motor running.... and there's nothing better than a lady who is a great kisser!
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing. It sets the mood well. Start out slow and crescendo and naturally let it go where it will. It might stay tender kissing and that's it or smoothly transition into sex.
Fireman
0 likes
Love kissing and foreplay. As for how long, it all depends on the woman. Kissing is a must.
0 likes
Kissing, the feel of lip on lip, of probing tongues, is one of the great physical pleasures whether on its own or part of foreplay leading to more. I cannot envision sex without kissing and even enjoy just kissing for the sheer pleasure and intimacy of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I always like kissing first.
Lurker
0 likes
kissing first...... kissing during.... and kissing after. love the cuddle and soft little kisses after you have totally pleased each other and you slumber together exhausted but fullfilled!
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing but she told me in 2006 we can no longer French. I miss it so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love kissing!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love to kiss her starting with small ones and working up to some hot deep kissing ending with some nibbling and she enjoys the long sessions of kissing and touching before it reaches and on her then leading to so yea kissing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dearly ;love kissing. Her nose, her eyes her cheeks her ears and of course her mouth. Then her neck and down her chest to kiss each nipple and suck tenderly.Then kiss my way to her navel, running my tongue around it and teasing it before kissing my way lower to the warm wonderful spot:-)
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever kissed a 'hot' gorilla?
Lurker
0 likes
I am a hopeless romantic. Hugging and kissing must be the start of a wonderful sex date
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing is always fun, more of a foreplay thing to get everything going, then moving along to stuff about 2-3 mins, always coming back to it is good
Lurker
0 likes
I
love kissing probably as much as the act itself. i love unzipping a
dress and kissing every part of er body as i remove it. Show me awomen
who does like kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love Kissing , Before during & after, its a wonderful build up, leading to sensual foreplay thus a more for filling love making

Could just say YEA, Its fun & it Leads To better sex!
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing before and during foreplay for as long as she wants. Definitely during sex it adds to the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is almost always a must. I like the build up as much as most women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long,Wet, Slow, Deep, Lustful Kisses are the only way to go. It increases the desire for lovemaking for both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HornyANDbeautiful
Because I love to make out, but I wont do it if you guys just want my fuck holes. If kissing, how long?

Kissing the whole time. Kissing is very sensual and a necessary part of everything else. Wet deep, succulent kissing before, during foreplay, during fucking, between sucking, between eating, and every other time in between.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
If the hot girl that is asking the question Is the girl I got to make out with, I would love it. For a long time too but them I would want to make out with her pussy too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love kissing. After a few minutes of kissing her mouth, I like to slowly work my way down her body with kisses and caresses.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I LOVE to kiss, but preferably a guy with NO facial hair. ( Guys, try kissing a brillo pad, and you'll see my point!)
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood and place; sometimes i just rip off her clothes and grab her by the hair and force her on my cock and fuck her hard and then kiss her while my cock is in her pussy... Sometime i start kissing her softly from her hand gradually working my way up to her arms and neck and ears and then her lips and tongue and then down to her nipples and to her tummy and to her pussy and asshole and then put my cock in her; sometime i hold her by the hair and just give her a passionate french kiss... It depends.
Lurker
0 likes
I forgot to say for hw long... I kiss a very very long time..i love kissing...very much