After sex

last reply
46 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats your favorite thing to do right after sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cuddle
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lie in his arms with him still in me
Lurker
0 likes
Do it again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
cuddle and feel happy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trinkets got it so right!
Lurker
0 likes
If you do it again, you were not done anyways. LOL

AFTER sex, I like to clean up a bit and then cuddle and fall asleep...... unless it is in the daytime, then just clean up and continue with normal stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stay in bed and cuddle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im surprised that both guys and girls, for the most part, all said that want to cuddle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on if the sex was just to take the edge off before a date or if it is during the date or at a party.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Smoke, pee, then maybe a power nap (and cuddle), then AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!
Lurker
0 likes
clean up...then cuddle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Do it again.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
There's after sex?

Yes, that's when my wife wants me to rub her feet while she enjoys a cigar and a brandy. But instead I have a cognac and a joint, she has to share, which leads to...more sex. At some point we have to stop!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Clean, cuddle, sleep. It seems like this is almost everyone's answer.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddle, hold the lady tightly and cuddle. Feel her body next to mine as we slip into a deep sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Collect my money and leave!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Smoke, pee, then maybe a power nap (and cuddle), then AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!
Maybe I've spent too much time watching kids Tv programmes, but when I read the words "AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" I can't help thinking of the TellyTubbies... I'll never be able to think of LaLa or TinkyWinky in quite the same way again... I can just imagine you in a LaLa costume jumping up and down clapping your hands in the air repeating those three words with glee!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Iain69
Maybe I've spent too much time watching kids Tv programmes, but when I read the words "AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" I can't help thinking of the TellyTubbies... I'll never be able to think of LaLa or TinkyWinky in quite the same way again... I can just imagine you in a LaLa costume jumping up and down clapping your hands in the air repeating those three words with glee!

Well I can get annoying and childish when i want my own way, but i won't wear silly furry costumes - FOR ANYONE!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Well I can get annoying and childish when i want my own way, but i won't wear silly furry costumes - FOR ANYONE!
What? Not even that cute Smurf outfit you had on the other night?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Iain69
What? Not even that cute Smurf outfit you had on the other night?

That was Smurfette FFS, and Shush!
Lurker
0 likes
Shit! Sorry I forgot it was our little secret, does that mean I can't post the photos?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"Be a doll and bring me back a roast beef sandwich & an ice cold beer from the fridge, babe... Oh - and feel free to grab a couple brews for yourself, just to cool down those premium DSLs of yours ... round two starts in about 50 minutes and I want you nice & pliable!"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I delete the Internet history....so no one finds out!