Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is one weird or special thing a woman you slept with done while she orgasmed?

last reply
25 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Fart.. sure, it happens sometimes. Not often though, maybe once? But laughing and snorting... lol that is cute and funny. But it has to be in the right mood. Normally right AFTER though, not "while".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with one that cried. Freaked the shit out of me. Wrote about it in my story, check it out.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Punched me in the face.....oh wait...that happened to Hank Moody in the series premier of Californication didnt it?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Fart.. sure, it happens sometimes. Normally right AFTER though, not "while".

So which was it, John... Weird or Special?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Passed wind, check

Her cat jumped on my back as she had an orgasm with loud moaning and racking my back with her fingers, followed quickly by my F**K as cat claws dug into me. It seemed the cat wanted to play with her hands.

We laughed about it later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am sorry i know stuff happens during sex

but i just laughed at the weird and the word special..together..lol..still laughing...

oh how that made me laugh

but interesting answers..lol

ps the crying would have freaked me out too and i am a woman!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

So which was it, John... Weird or Special?

WWM, you slay me.

Weird was my first girlfriend. She would just twitch a bit and not let me touch her naughty bits because she said it was painful to her.

Special was my second girlfriend that would take a great big lung full of air and scream. She scared the hell out of me the first time it happened. I never had any problem knowing when she orgasmed. Also, her first language was Russian and it was then that I found out that "Harosho" is the Russian word for "Good" or "Well Done".
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
the most special........ hyperventilated I had to pound my chest like Tarzan
Lurker
0 likes
Grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured it over us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Joyce. Her body arched off the bed, she became rigid and fainted. Scared the shit out of me. We laughed afterwards. This was achieved via oral and fingers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by flytoomuch
Joyce. Her body arched off the bed, she became rigid and fainted. Scared the shit out of me. We laughed afterwards. This was achieved via oral and fingers.

Sounds like a scene from The Exorcist!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Had one of my fwb start laughing. I asked is that a good thing or bad thing. She said it was a really good thing and just went with it and laughed too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one woman's dog bite me in the ass and thigh when she began screaming....lucky he didn't get ahold of my sack...58 stitches later I fucked her again but this time we locked the mutt in the bathroom
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by flytoomuch

Oddly enough, I had something similar occur. It was years ago, and I had lusted for Elizabeth for months. Our first time was missionary. As I approached orgasm, with her head bumping against the headboard, I could feel her body tensing up. Then she passed out. Completely. I withdrew, and she awakened. We tried again the next night and the exact same thing happened.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Oddly enough, I had something similar occur. It was years ago, and I had lusted for Elizabeth for months. Our first time was missionary. As I approached orgasm, with her head bumping against the headboard, I could feel her body tensing up. Then she passed out. Completely. I withdrew, and she awakened. We tried again the next night and the exact same thing happened.

Hm, me too, Larry, but it wasn't the first time with K. It was a normal, missionary session -- a very good one, we came exuberantly and simultaneously -- and I thought I had killed her. She stayed out a good two minutes, but when she came around she was fine. Ecstatic, actually.

The same woman also burst into tears as part of an intense orgasm. I'm so happy to say that it wasn't out of disappointment, just an overwhelming flood of sensation. She took half an hour to recover, as I recall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Faint. And I got legitimately terrified. Then she explained that it is something that happens to her often after orgasms. Would have appreciated a heads up but hey I still remember that
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dryad
Were you ever with a woman who laughed while she orgasmed, burped, or farted? Lol Any weird or cute thing that stood out that you still remember?
...one would pass out...another's eyes would roll back in her head & she'd moan mama...mama...mama...until she passed out...
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Dogging her, she slipped off the couch and her head and shoulders slid under the couch. And she liked it. Don't know what that position called ;) She also found a buck fifty in coin.
Lurker
0 likes
snored
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once made a girl orgasm and as she did, she started blowing raspberries. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, accompanied with your typical fare of arm shaking and chest heaving. I think that just in the heat of the moment, pressing her lips together and trying to play an invisible trumpet was where her body took her. To be perfectly honest, it was rather cute and sexy to watch her make those somewhat, sorta purring noises.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
It's all special to me. As far as weird things, I've come to accept that weird-special and women go hand in hand. I don't know about if any girl had fainted, to tell you the truth I wouldn't have notice I most likely wouldn't have noticed. Don't blame me it takes a lot of effort and attention to stay focused. Thinking about it I think my girlfriend has in the past. One time when I was doing her doggy style after I came I called her name and she didn't answer. It took a few times before she responded. I've had women say some crazy shit. Some times they say things that don't make sense when they're orgasming. I had one chick not remember having sex 0.o. I know she didn't faint because her eyes were open the whole time. She said she remembered me getting on and staring and after that she didn't remember. To this day I still don't know how she could forget. I was really trying with that one. I gave her my best effort too. That's the thing all we guys can do is give it our best shot and leave it at that. Just to given you an idea of the weird shit women come up with my current girlfriend once told me while I was driving us somewhere that she was going to fight me with my own dick. And that's not the weird shit a woman has said to me. I'm telling women's minds are something to behold. I've never tried to figure them out nor will I start trying I just enjoy the ride.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Her hands sort of spasmed - fingers wide and stiff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a gal shit all over the bed, nasty dam thing, never fucked her again.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i have a gf that used to pass out for a few seconds every time she came, thats how i knew if she faked it or not. we are still friends and every once in a while i make love to her.
Lurker
0 likes
She had her hands on my ass and it felt like she was trying to pull my cheeks off!