How long does the afterglow after anal sex last

last reply
7 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the things that puts me off having anal sex is I hate the idea of making my lover uncomfortable.

Obviously copious quantities of lube deal with the moment but my query is:

How long after having had anal sex does it takes for the anal muscles to relax and for that region to feel 'normal' again

If it is more than a few moments how would you rate it on the comfort scale from 1 - quite uncomfortable to 10 very pleasing

Thanks for your advice
Lurker
0 likes
I think that depends on many factors, not just how much lube you use. How relaxed was the partner? Was the experience truly "uncomfortable", or was it "painful", or what was the experience? I see so many people act like anal play or anal sex in general has to default to being uncomfortable and even unpleasant. That is not the case at all. For some, yes, but for many.... nope.

And keep in mind that having the "region" feel like it was used sexually is not by default a bad thing. Same with a vagina. The feeling of being really used can be a great feeling for the day or even into the next. It is a reminder that you had a great time.

I know for me, after anal play the feeling of being played with can sometimes go away within an hour or so, or it can last all day. But again, as long as the actual experience was a pleasurable one, that feeling IMO is not a bad thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to really be worked up in every way before anal...but then I love it! The lingering sensation for me doesn't last long at all. For me, the only discomfort is at the very first penetration, then it is ALL GOOD!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I guess there a few factors involved - how rough/intense was the sex, depth/positions, how much lube, size of penis, duration.

It can range from an hour to the rest of the day, but none of this is an uncomfortable sensation or negative feeling. It's pretty much the same 'effect' as vaginal sex where all the same factors will come into play. You have that feeling that you got fucked, but it's more of a pleasurable reminder of the fun you had.

As Jayne said - once the muscles relax around the penis after the initial entry, it's all good. Guys who haven't experienced the sensation need to realize that it's not something that women are 'enduring' through the duration of the sex and there is no post-sex suffering in so far as the sphincter goes. Everything is pretty much normal. Yes, you're aware you had anal sex but it's a nice feeling - not an uncomfortable one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had limited, but nontheless, a few delicious experiences of anal. For me afterwards and within a short space of time, my body returns to normal as if there'd been no penetration at all. However, the following day, I've been blessed with the most delicious 'reminder' possible - that dull ache of post coital fun - love it, want more!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I have had limited, but nontheless, a few delicious experiences of anal. For me afterwards and within a short space of time, my body returns to normal as if there'd been no penetration at all. However, the following day, I've been blessed with the most delicious 'reminder' possible - that dull ache of post coital fun - love it, want more!

You forgot the.... blushes.. it's not afterglow, it's after flow!!! Just like the fanny it does come back out, well into the next day (if you are lucky)!. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

You forgot the.... blushes.. it's not afterglow, it's after flow!!! Just like the fanny it does come back out, well into the next day (if you are lucky)!. smile
"Diligence is the mother of good luck“ Said Benjamin Franklin. I guess that means a diligent buggering will give the "afterflow" you desire.
If you need any help (even a tongue to clean it up!) you know where to come (cum?)
Lurker
0 likes
It feals without a doubt Sensational.... BUT ONLY IF EVERTHING IS CLEAN.... I make all my partners/clients (& myself) realy have a good clean out. An enema is preferable. Baby wipes are good in an emaegency. Sorry to be so grose, but Clean is the word.