Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women out there practice Kegel exercises daily, hourly?

last reply
20 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am always working my Kegels. My inner walls can grip even a tiny penetration biggrin I have never had kids, but learned these years ago from someone who had learned it from her OBGYN. Thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your partner will truly appreciate your efforts if he has ever been with a "loose" woman. I had a friend one time that was the sweetest, juiciest, best tasting lover...but had little/no ability to 'tighten up' down there. I KNOW it was not me!!

Please continue doing those Kegels and make your man a happy lover!!

Rick
Lurker
0 likes
I do kegels but not as much as I probably should. I love how if I do them now that when the time comes for children it will not be as bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kegels are good for men too.

Doing the occasional Kegel while you have your cock in someone can give a little extra to the experience for her
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Kegels are good for men too.

Doing the occasional Kegel while you have your cock in someone can give a little extra to the experience for her

Bollocks, prove it!

(as for my kegels... I can crack nuts)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do them so regularly, I can fire bananas!!

This thread is likely to make for a gripping read!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do them regularly, but not every day. And after 3 kids and a very active sex life, I am still pretty tight and have really good muscle control which guys love!! I highly recommend them and so easy to do!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you older guys may want to do them do.....no shit,ask your doc why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you older guys may want to do them do.....no shit,ask your doc why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first wife had the most wonderful pussy there was, You could just lay there and she would jack you off with her pussy. Boy what a great fuck she was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been with a girl who did the exercise and it took a while to get inside her but once there I could not leave because she had a vise grip. For men you should contract your muscle for at least five seconds and release while you are peeing. It helps control your ejaculation and when you get older it helps you not to pee on yourself because of relaxed muscle
Lurker
0 likes
I do kegel exercises several times a day. I used to do it for a min ot two but now for much longer intervals.
Lurker
0 likes
Since I learned about them some years ago I have tried to do them regularly and can sometimes keep going for quite a bit. They make me feel better inside and certainly this exercise has been helpful with making love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do them and often have a kegal ball in cos that makes you do them! Really improves your tightness!
[
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have for years. I'm almost unaware I'm doing them, its become such a regular habit.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I believe in them and do them regularly. Muscles only work if you use them. Best thing, do them while he's inside of you.
He loves the feel of it even if it's with just the finger or the tongue. Fully controlling the amount of pressure is a good
goal to set as well.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a desk job so I do them everyday all day long. It's a great way to keep your lower tummy tight too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I have for years. I'm almost unaware I'm doing them, its become such a regular habit.

Exactly same for me. Has become so routine now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do, mostly daily.
Often while we are enjoying a good romp, and he does his thing too. They talk to each other !!!!
No kids and I still believe it helps and keeps me tight.
I always do it when I have the Ben Wa balls in for the sensations I get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I have a routine and don't too often even give them a second though unless it's the weekend when I don't do them all that regular.