Uncut Cocks

last reply
40 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did you freak the first time you encountered one? Which is more fun to play with: cut or uncut?
Lurker
0 likes
have not encountered one yet
Clever Gem
0 likes
Not at all, my first proper boyfriend was uncut, I found it stranger when I came across a cut cock TBH.

Funner to play with? Hmmm well all cocks are fun to play with , but uncut is is a bit more interesting to me, especially during handjobs.
That's some sexy Peek-a-boo!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I have been with one man who wasn't cut, but it was when I was a teen and it's to long ago to remember much. I know I was a bit afraid to give him head, it was something new. However I have grown up a lot since then. My current boyfriend/sub isn't cut and I can't wait to get my mouth around his. I'm with Diamond, the peek-a-boo thing is sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iv seen pictures of them ...but thats alle i just dont know .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uncut takes a little more finesse when handling i would assume.

I was nursing a young gentleman whom had pulled his foreskin back to far while being errr over enthusiastic. It took surgery after a couple of days where they hoped it would go down on its own...ouch for him...yes a little giggle for us nurses (well we were very young, training).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I've never had an uncut cock, so I couldn't really say...

Same here but I've got a good selection on knives in the kitchen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never seen one "live and up close". Every guy I have ever been with has been cut. But I think a cut cock looks more attractive to me. Although after reading Crazydiamond's post, giving a HJ to an uncut cock seems like it would be fun, LOL.

I wouldnt not have sex with a guy because he was uncut, I guess I just havent had the opportunity yet. Odds say the next guy wil be uncut since from what I have read about 35% of American men are uncircumsised so I am due to find one.

And its funny, when I looked it up they didnt call it being uncircumsised, they said Genital Integrity, HAHA!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Same here but I've got a good selection on knives in the kitchen

Shudders, christ that gave me THE WILLIES!!!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

And its funny, when I looked it up they didnt call it being uncircumsised, they said Genital Integrity, HAHA!!

I loves' a bit of integrity !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I have been with a couple of Uncuts and it feels like there is more man in you.

Or do I just want to think it feels like more man in me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cock is a cock. I care more about the man who owns it than what it looks like. Personally, I've had both and one isn't any better than the other when it comes to sex - it's all about how he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
Uncut takes a little more finesse when handling i would assume.

I was nursing a young gentleman whom had pulled his foreskin back to far while being errr over enthusiastic. It took surgery after a couple of days where they hoped it would go down on its own...ouch for him...yes a little giggle for us nurses (well we were very young, training).

As with the hymen, there appears to be some sort of evolutionary advantage to delaying the start of sexual activity.

The foreskin starts off being attacked to the glans by a membrane which stretches with 'use' and as the penis grows in size during puberty.

There is rather less difference in appearance between the cut and uncut cock when it is fully erect than people imagine. The only real difference in appearance being what happens when it is not erect.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
the first uncut cock I encountered was surprising.

I preferred it hard ... soft it kinda looked sad and sad.

but as Belle has said ... it really is about how it's used ... though aestetically, I prefer a cut cock.
Lurker
0 likes
You would think someone could have come up with better phrases than 'Cut' or 'Uncut', it just makes my eyes water when I hear it so I can't imagine what it's like for you guys
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Shudders, christ that gave me THE WILLIES!!!!

Well maybe just the tips!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
why say uncut ? surely its best to be a complete prick anyway ?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Well maybe just the tips!

Thanks for the "Tip" Frank !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
A cock is a cock. I care more about the man who owns it than what it looks like. Personally, I've had both and one isn't any better than the other when it comes to sex - it's all about how he uses it.

... couldn't agree more!!

i'd be more concerned about the active state of the cock... I wouldn't want to come across a cock that was all show and no go smile
Classified
0 likes
A polo neck is the best of both!

Walt Disney
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Frank
A polo neck is the best of both!

what else besides a poloneck could keep the bobby's helmet warm on a cold night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cut cocks are not that common here unless you are Jewish or something like that, so i was actually shocked when i saw my first cut one, not the other way around lol

I dont have a preference, but like CD said uncut's ones are more fun for hand jobs, and for me also for blow jobs. While fucking for me theres no difference, or at least i havent felt any difference.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
what else besides a poloneck could keep the bobby's helmet warm on a cold night.

Always liked to have a dunk with my hot drink!

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smoothwetkitty
have not encountered one yet

Same here....i like them cut, they look nice or is it just because that's what I'm used to?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's the cut ones that are weird. Why would
you mutilate your penis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I, met a married couple many years ago&they were very open&from europe. He had to het cut&both he&his wife,said, sex was better before the cut. I cant, confirm that unfortunately!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
I, met a married couple many years ago&they were very open&from europe. He had to het cut&both he&his wife,said, sex was better before the cut. I cant, confirm that unfortunately!

I don't think this is a fair comparison though. Most people are or or not, and don't go from uncut to cut. And even IMO to try to compare sex with either is not fair as well. Because you can have great or lousy sex with either. And the size, shape, and other factors matter more IMO than whether is it just circumcised or not.

But I do find that people try to justify and make 'the best' whatever they have, be it their cocks, breasts, cars, brand of TV, computer, etc. No one really likes to think there might be something "better" out there or they have/are less then "ideal".

On another note in general....

I find that frankly, most discussions like this are moot when it comes to the real world. People don't normally make decisions about their partners, or seek them out, because of one aspect or another. We tend to be drawn to an overall package or more "visible" attributes, then their sex organs come into the picture later. I think most would take a partner that hits them on a wide range of areas but their sexual parts might be less than "ideal", vs someone who is an asshole/bitch but who has a great cock/ass/tits/pussy/etc.

These threads, to me, tend to be more about the person asking the question(s) trying to feel better about themselves or what they have/don't have, than anything else. And the truth is, in MOST cases, if you make your partner (or potential partner) desire YOU, your dick will be just fine (unless it is WAY out of the norm in some way, and they call it NORM for a reason, MOST people are like that).... just like physical attributes with women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cut or uncut, which is the most fun to play with? Easy question to answer....It doesn't matter. as long as the owner is a great guy! If the guy is a jerk, he can have the sexiest cock in the world, but I personally wouldn't care. If he is a great guy, then it doesn't matter whether he has an uncut or cut cock, he will be sexy regardless.
Lurker
0 likes
"to cut or not to cut", is that circumcision