Login

Women taking men

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To me it is incredibly sexy for a woman to take her time rubbing down my back and slowly massage my ass, pressing and exploring with her hands. Then to see he stand next to the bed in her garters and stockings wearing high heel boots. Pulling on a harness and sitting in it firmly a nice strap on cock. The anticipation can be overwhelming. Then her sliding back on top of me and slowly pressing into my ass while I push my ass into the air.
Taking me while I know I am totally hard and finally getting on my knees so I can get the full length in and feel my hard cock sway back and forth under me. My head pressed down against the pillow while her cock pushes in deep. I can hear her moaning and wanting to cum. What is that feeling? What is making her cum? While this strap on cock is burried in my ass.
Then I push back so much while she then lays on her back and ride the toy. My shaft is so hard and I am so engorged. Just waiting to cum. I am controlling how deep it goes but it is never deep enough or full enough. Tell she says cum. And I do. I cum a lot. All over her breasts.

For those woman who have taken a man like this. What are you thinking about? What makes the moment for you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is going through my mind is nothing much because I'm too busy getting turned on by the noises I can make him make and I fuck with a two way strap on so I am busy working for my own orgasm. Guess you could say I fuck like a man LOL Seriously though I am too absorbed in the situation to be thinking about anything other than what I am doing and the results it will give me other than the occasional flash of things like: doesn't my cock look pretty in his ass, what a sexy bitch, damn what a sweet ass etc.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!