Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, what's the reality of shower masturbation?

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies: A question for you.

How many of you actually have masturbated in the shower or bath? Did you use the flexible shower hose? If so, what setting did you prefer? I'd like to include the details in one of my stories so I appreciate anything you might add.

Thanks!
Clever Gem
0 likes
I've read of many who use the shower the head and what not, but in my experience, any bath or shower play, i tend to keep any water flow away from the jewels. If I'm playing, I want it slick.
The water just washes all that away. Water is not a lubricant, I don't get off from water just flowing or spraying on my bits, I need a bit of manual stimulation too. If I'm being bombarded by a jet stream of water, it does not do much... you are washing away all the fun slippery, that makes a good bean flicking all the better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pollinex hand head shower massage head set on the pin point spray = orgasms a plenty almost immediately!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Okay, I learned by accident (the 1st time) any adjustable hand-held shower head works. For me, it was the more course setting where a slightly wider stream of water hitting my clit would make me cum within seconds. The fine or pin point (for me) hurt too much. I always leaned against the wall, propped one leg on the wall, and let it go. Now, if I'm fucking... I keep the water away. But it's a great way to enjoy a quick orgasm when I'm alone & horny.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I'm not really a fan of masturbating in the shower. Sex in the shower is great though. Diamond is right, it just washes away the true slippery fun.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate in the shower every(almost) morning. Just seems like a great way to start the day!! UsuallyI iuse my fingers or a toy and I have no problem staying lubed from my natural juices!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the replies! I agree with the comments on sex and water...takes away some of the slickness that helps with insertion. That pulsating shower head on the hose....that does wonders I've heard.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
I've read of many who use the shower the head and what not, but in my experience, any bath or shower play, i tend to keep any water flow away from the jewels. If I'm playing, I want it slick.
The water just washes all that away. Water is not a lubricant, I don't get off from water just flowing or spraying on my bits, I need a bit of manual stimulation too. If I'm being bombarded by a jet stream of water, it does not do much... you are washing away all the fun slippery, that makes a good bean flicking all the better!

Said it so perfectly. And she's right though, water isn't a lubricant. Manual simulation is always the best way to go unless you have a partner.