What are some sex games?

last reply
24 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just some ideas for my erotic novel. I know of a couple like the one where the guy is sucking on the girls clit or the one where two people are 69ing and whoever cums first loses. Anymore?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the least popular sex games is Monogamy, a bored game involving properties, large sums of money, and moving little pieces around and around. Sometimes players go to jail where they play a live-action game called "Don't drop the soap!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrLosAngeles
One of the least popular sex games is Monogamy, a bored game involving properties, large sums of money, and moving little pieces around and around. Sometimes players go to jail where they play a live-action game called "Don't drop the soap!"

nice one smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you talking about something like the dice? (Players have two dice. One die has a body part--genitals, back, ass, eyes, chest, foot--and the other has an action--lick, massage, drag nails across, suck, bite, tickle. A player rolls the dice to get their part in the game. If they get Massage Ass, then the player who rolled has to massage the other players' ass.)

Or are you talking about original games that we make up? Unfortunately, I don't have one of those...yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hide the salami, for deli lovers. For those inclined to kosher, Spin the Dill Pickle. Hide & Go Masturbate, Blindwoman's Butt, Musical Chairs Lap Dancing, Pin the Clamp on the Nipple, Threesome Leg Race, Ring-around the Rosebud, Dirty Hop Scotch...and the ever-popular Strip Poke-her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is also the game in this joke. Just make sure that any dicks involved are completely clean before entering anything other than a mouth.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Strip sorry, the revised rules as created by Rachel and Kate.

needed.

-One Game of Sorry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorry!_(game)
-2 to 4 adult players comfortable with nakedness and possible sex.

rules revisions:
-when ever you send someone's pawn back to start, they have to remove an item of clothing.
-if you draw a two you can give up your extra draw and put something you removed back on
-if you draw an 11 and choose to move 11 instead of switching places, you can choose on item of clothing the other person has removed and put it on.
-if you draw a sorry you can choose not to use it and make the other person remove 2 articles of clothing or put on two pieces back on or a combination of the two.
-getting a person into home allows you to put on one piece of removed clothing.

advance rules:

needed: an assortment of sex toys/props. typically you can use cuffs, butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, clamps, etc - pretty much whatever is in your toy drawer. ;)

once your opponent(s) run out of clothes, you can substitute them 'putting on/in' a sex toy for removing clothes, and taking off/out one for putting clothes back on. putting a vibe in and turning it on are considered two separate actions, btw. smile

typically, it's fun to play best two out of three if you're playing as a couple. as a foursome, one game is usually sufficient. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about this one from Friends?

Strip Happy Days Game. Whenever a person gets 5 "cool points," they get to choose a player to remove clothing.

Now, to find one for under $1000...
Lurker
0 likes
From Hardship Postings:

"It was Hong Kong, late eighties. A venerable lunch group met once a month for a bit of fine wining and dining, and getting up to mischief, in a swanky establishment. Part of this was to have a girl on duty beneath the table. She would move around and administer anonymous oral gratification at random. The game was that at any stage, if the gents suspected one of them was on the receiving end at that particular moment, they had to point at that person and say "J'accuse." The accused would then have to immediately stand, revealing a state of full dress, or, if unlucky, an undone fly and a standing member."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of easy to arrange sex games. Depends on how hard you play.
Cum Dice. Two or more players. One (female) player throws 2 dice. Add up total. Then they get tied down and given that many climaxes. Any way the other player(s) wants to give them.
Strip Checkers. Every time you lose a piece, you take off an article of clothing. Once naked forfeits can be charged.
Any board game can be adapted to become a strip game.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strip Monopoly

Rules:
-Start fully dressed (i.e. underwear, pants, shoes, socks, shirt, jacket if desired). Men: shoes and socks are counted as four articles total. Women: if wearing a bra, count shoes as one article, socks as two.
-Any time you pay $100 or more without making a purchase (house, property), remove one article of clothing as well.
-Any time you receive more than $100 (including passing Go), put on one article of clothing OR have another player remove one article of clothing.
-Purchase a whole property group and put on two articles of clothing.
-Free parking: put on three articles of clothing OR have a player remove 3 articles of clothing. If playing with more than two people, you may have multiple people remove clothes. (i.e. playing with four people; one goes to Free Parking, has other three people remove one article of clothing)
-Go to jail: remove your bottoms (shorts, pants, and/or skirts and underwear) and keep them off until you get out. If you stay all three turns, you can only put underwear back on.
-Bankrupt: remove any clothes you are still wearing.

Optional House Rules
-If you are already nude, and you invoke a clothing-removal rule, you may compensate by completing a favor or sexual act.
-Nudity means bankruptcy.
-A player can give $500 to the bank to put on an article of clothing.
-Owning Boardwalk and Park Place allows a player to fully dress.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Naked Twister is always fun!

Naked beach volleyball is fun. The losing side provides oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strip Life
(Based off of the 1991 version)

Rules:
-Spin for College or Career. If you land on an odd number, you go to college; discard an article of clothing. If you land on an even number, go to work, and keep your clothes.
-Salary Card: Pick $40,000 or lower, remove an article of clothing. Pick $80,000 or higher, and replace an article of clothing.
-Stock Card: Whenever your number comes up, pick one player to remove an article of clothes.
-Home: $80,000 or less, remove an article of clothing. $160,000 or higher, recover one. Games with a Beach House: whoever draws this can select a player to remove everything except underwear.
-Speeding: Whenever you spin a 10, remove an article of clothing. (If you have a police officer in the game, they may put on an article of clothing.
-Pay Day! Put on an article of clothing.
-Career Spaces: if you own the matching Career Card, direct one player to remove an article of clothing. If an opponent owns the card, remove an article of clothing. If no one owns it, all players remove an article of clothing.
-LIFE Space: put on an article of clothing.
-Kids: Get a child of your same sex, put on an article of clothing. Get a child of the opposite sex, remove an article. Twins: spin to see which gender you get for each child.
-Retirement: If you have less than a million dollars, remove two articles of clothing.

Optional Rules:
-If you decide to go to Countryside Acres (or the poor retirement), then you must remove all of your clothes.
-If you go to Millionaire Estates (or rich retirement) and then lose, you must remove your clothes and masturbate.
-Run out of clothes? Dares or sexual favors. Alternately, other players can put on clothes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Pin the tail on the honky ~ ffs
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
catch a cougar by her toe is a favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truth or dare us always a good one!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Head Penguin
0 likes
'Blow job roulette' is a good one, where you have 4+ girls and one guy and you take turns to suck him for say 30 second intervals. The winner is the one who gets the cum.

Another one of my favourites is 'blindfold guess the pussy.' You need quite a few girls for this. You take turns to taste each girl's pussy blindfolded. The one with the most correct guesses is licked out by all the other girls til you cum!

Hope that helps

Danny

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I came up with this one game called Silent Bite. It's a 2-player game where each player takes turns biting each other in some kinda way. The first to moan out loud loses and must give the winner oral sex until he/she cums. (Hopefully that game doesn't exist under another name)
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Constant Gardener
0 likes
"How many fingers do I have in?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Kill the bottle (instead of spin)

Nude leg wrestling

Sex Trivia (What don't you know?)

Shaving Miss Daisy

Butt plug tug o'war

Pony girl races (doo dah doo dah)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strip Euchre

Rules: Points are not tabulated. The game is over when both players from a single team are nude.
Each player starts out fully dressed. Both genders count five articles of clothing. Women count both pieces of underwear as one article of clothing. If shoes are counted, count shoes and socks as a pair.
Each article of clothing counts as a point.
When one team wins with three or four tricks in a hand, a member of the other team removes an article of clothing.
When one team wins with all five tricks, both members of the opposing team remove an article of clothing.
Loner: when the solo player wins with three or four tricks, the opposing team removes a total of three articles of clothing.
Loner: when the solo player takes all five tricks, the opposing team removes two articles of clothing per person (total of four).
Euchre: If a team euchres the other team, the losing team takes off one article of clothing apiece.
Loner Euchre: If the solo player loses, they must remove all clothes; if they are already nude, their partner must remove all their clothes.

Optional rules:
Game may continue after one team is nude; the nude team performs sex acts or dares to make up points.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strip Hearts

Rules
Men: count every article as an individual article.
Women: if wearing a bra count both socks as one article; count everything else as one.
For every five points a player earns, they must remove an article of clothes.
Receive the Queen of Spades in a trick: remove three articles of clothes.
Receive the Queen, King, or Ace of Spades in a trade, remove an article for each. If you successfully pass the Queen to someone else, fully dress OR have other players remove a total of three articles of clothing.
Game is over when one player is nude; the person who is wearing the most clothes wins.

Optional rules:
If you choose to continue the game after a player is nude, they may perform sex acts or dares instead.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EDWolfe
Strip Euchre

Rules: Points are not tabulated. The game is over when both players from a single team are nude.
Each player starts out fully dressed. Both genders count five articles of clothing. Women count both pieces of underwear as one article of clothing. If shoes are counted, count shoes and socks as a pair.
Each article of clothing counts as a point.
When one team wins with three or four tricks in a hand, a member of the other team removes an article of clothing.
When one team wins with all five tricks, both members of the opposing team remove an article of clothing.
Loner: when the solo player wins with three or four tricks, the opposing team removes a total of three articles of clothing.
Loner: when the solo player takes all five tricks, the opposing team removes two articles of clothing per person (total of four).
Euchre: If a team euchres the other team, the losing team takes off one article of clothing apiece.
Loner Euchre: If the solo player loses, they must remove all clothes; if they are already nude, their partner must remove all their clothes.

Optional rules:
Game may continue after one team is nude; the nude team performs sex acts or dares to make up points.

They're quite detailed rules for Strip card games there Ed, when we play over here we down a shot after each round, then we take all our clothes off at the end of the match! Much more fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've played a lot of strip poker and found it to be a great ice breaker. I prefer 5 card draw which is pretty easy for anyone to understand and most have played it or can be taught quickly.

Reluctant women usually get offered the option of two to one which is that I let them wear twice as many articles of clothing as I do and they usually go for that. What I DON'T mention is that I'm a pretty good card player... ;)

Once someone becomes totally naked I usually offer the option of "double or nothing" in which case the naked one gets to put all their clothes back on if they win the hand or have to submit to anything the other person wants to do to them for a half hour if they lose... This is the part that can make the game "intensely interesting" as I've seen some pretty creative and fun ideas used on the loser of a double or nothing bet.

Another one is a simple iPhone app that is essentially an electronic Truth or Dare that I ran into and although it's not very well done, it still will do in a pinch if you don't have anything else with you and the opportunity for a sex game comes up. It is set up for just two people or a "group" of people. You can select either just truths, just dares, or both.

Don't we almost all have smart phones and don't we almost always have them with us? That's what makes this app so useful because you never know when the opportunity may come up for a sex game. smile

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dirty-game-hot-truth-or-dare/id468667433?mt=8
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)