going from online to Real life

last reply
12 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

I met my Mistress here on Lush and I am going to live with her. I always knew I wanted something real & know everyone's experience is different but was just wondering what other people who live the lifestyle in R/L go through.

I would also like to hear from people who have only lived the lifestyle in R/L so I can get a general idea of what to expect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened to me a few times. I like to meet people online first, chat a bit to see if we click and make sure our definitions of domination/submission match up. We talk/play for a few months online. Then meet for coffee to see if we click in person as well. Then play time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it, I met my former Master through Lush, we got chatting and met very quickly after.

Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
We would love to find a f to be our 3rd. Hope to find her soon
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

I met my Mistress here on Lush and I am going to live with her. I always knew I wanted something real & know everyone's experience is different but was just wondering what other people who live the lifestyle in R/L go through.

I would also like to hear from people who have only lived the lifestyle in R/L so I can get a general idea of what to expect

I would like to hear more on this thread! I would like for more people to post. I would would really love to hear all the experiences people have had with this.

@Haineko: Did you two move in together? Would you be able to share what happened and if this worked out or not and how?

I ask for the reasons of you and many others that would be interested because I am new to things as well.

I would have really liked to hear how these previous post relationships and meet up turned out. If it lasted, if it went well or not.... etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Atm she's still in Greece and I am in the states.

She will be coming her for school and that's when I hope to move in with thete.
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

I meant to say "Thank you for posting" and for posting "this" after you posted this... and I am a 'lil slow to the draw, sorry.

I think 'online to real' relationships is a very good topic. I think the BDSM part is quite secondary really and not near as big as the first bridge. I think the BDSM will sort itself out, hopefully will NOT be ANY problem for either of you two if you are already so close that you want to live together. I am guessing that you already have a foundation and a pretty good communication going of the likes and the dislikes as far as what all you are into, what turns you on and feels good, as well as discussing those positive and negative things (?) and there is still time for that. Relationships are about getting to know each other and that just takes time.

The biggest hang-up for me and I see it a lot in other reationships, is "expectations."
Maybe you could tell us some of your fears - rational ones or just thoughts and maybe that would help you (?) I think for me, as I hear it said, "The fantasy is better than the reality" sometimes-thing, I have to put things in perspective, etc.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Haineko

It's been a year since you first started this thread though... I mean you better light a fire under your mistress's ass already. Have you ever met in person? I would imagine that you should do that before talking about moving in and all that... Have you even video chatted to make sure she isn't full of shit about who she is? Have you even talked on the phone?
Lurker
0 likes
This post is a Sham. Pure illusion
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

I meant to say "Thank you for posting" and for posting "this" after you posted this... and I am a 'lil slow to the draw, sorry.

I think 'online to real' relationships is a very good topic. I think the BDSM part is quite secondary really and not near as big as the first bridge. I think the BDSM will sort itself out, hopefully will NOT be ANY problem for either of you two if you are already so close that you want to live together. I am guessing that you already have a foundation and a pretty good communication going of the likes and the dislikes as far as what all you are into, what turns you on and feels good, as well as discussing those positive and negative things (?) and there is still time for that. Relationships are about getting to know each other and that just takes time.

The biggest hang-up for me and I see it a lot in other reationships, is "expectations."
Maybe you could tell us some of your fears - rational ones or just thoughts and maybe that would help you (?) I think for me, as I hear it said, "The fantasy is better than the reality" sometimes-thing, I have to put things in perspective, etc.

You are the best voice of reason my friend...
So very wise....
Yay!
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

You are the best voice of reason my friend...
So very wise....
Yay!

Thanks Sweetie.
I don't know~ but expectations get me and I have them at times, like it or not, even when I try not to. Felix asked some good questions too.

The guy above you, only 2 posts, KinkyKimberly: Welcome to Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Thanks Sweetie.
I don't know~ but expectations get me and I have them at times, like it or not, even when I try not to. Felix asked some good questions too.

The guy above you, only 2 posts, KinkyKimberly: Welcome to Lush.

Is the moral of the story not to have any expectations at all?
Is that asking too much?

You're welcome hon...xx
0 likes
Haineko--

Honey I hope your story will be a happy one.

I do know of several couples who met on Lush and those meetings met their expectations and beyond.

There is also a lot of deception and cruel game playing on Lush.. Just rampant on the internet in general. I've heard of people even lying about their gender!

Please be careful. I hope you will keep us posted on how this turns out.

I'm hoping the best for you. Love and hugs!