Satan and witchcraft

last reply
39 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The beauty of the Satanic Witch penis possession is much deeper, satanic witches plays a large role behind the Satanic penis possession, where it is a sin not to utilize this creation for sexual healing and pleasure for her satisfaction and her ritual for penis possession using satanic worship and demons assisted with Satanic practitioner by using energy generated during sex rituals to cause changes in perception and reality; thus causing the desires of the possession to become a reality by having demons manifest in physical form during sexual ritual worship. The intensity and flow of powerful sexual energy allows the demons to possess the penis and to enlarge it size and actually enter our earthly flesh. (Penis) Just as the air, these demons cannot be seen until they possess our bodies; leaving a distinct tangible body-print such as a possessed enlarged penis. These beings (including Satan Himself) look, seek who to possess and enjoy satanic penis possession as we do and just as a cool breeze in summer is refreshing, so too can their possession into a penis be a pleasure and breath of fresh air for your penis possession and pure lustful pleasure of every inch to enjoy with your goddess. I want to have my penis possessed by satan with all his evil lustful demonic evil pleasure of every inch to worship every goddess witches that may satan grant to have magik sex with !!!! So satanic witches conquest this feat for you to invoke satan to possess my penis! For you !!! Witches I commend thee to cast satanic possession spell on my penis !!!!! Hail satan !!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by seekernow
Hail satan !!!!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seekernow
The beauty of the Satanic Witch penis possession is much deeper, satanic witches plays a large role behind the Satanic penis possession, where it is a sin not to utilize this creation for sexual healing and pleasure for her satisfaction and her ritual for penis possession using satanic worship and demons assisted with Satanic practitioner by using energy generated during sex rituals to cause changes in perception and reality; thus causing the desires of the possession to become a reality by having demons manifest in physical form during sexual ritual worship. The intensity and flow of powerful sexual energy allows the demons to possess the penis and to enlarge it size and actually enter our earthly flesh. (Penis) Just as the air, these demons cannot be seen until they possess our bodies; leaving a distinct tangible body-print such as a possessed enlarged penis. These beings (including Satan Himself) look, seek who to possess and enjoy satanic penis possession as we do and just as a cool breeze in summer is refreshing, so too can their possession into a penis be a pleasure and breath of fresh air for your penis possession and pure lustful pleasure of every inch to enjoy with your goddess. I want to have my penis possessed by satan with all his evil lustful demonic evil pleasure of every inch to worship every goddess witches that may satan grant to have magik sex with !!!! So satanic witches conquest this feat for you to invoke satan to possess my penis! For you !!! Witches I commend thee to cast satanic possession spell on my penis !!!!! Hail satan !!!!

Not all witches are Satanic, just saying. That said *casts spell on your cock* Whoops, wrong spell, now it's fallen off!
Lurker
0 likes
who else could i blame all my naughty deeds on

Lurker
0 likes
There are miles of difference between Satin and witchcraft. Most 'true witches' of today show no evil inclinations or tendences. They simply unite in a kindred spirit dependng on all kinds of variances. I doubt it there is a 'true' witch among the Lush members. But of course there are beaucoups of those who become particulars to get attention.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by seekernow

I'm sorry, what was your question???

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by seekernow

Subject: Your quote has been ignored

Hi seekernow

We have ignored the above quote.

Reason for ignoring:

Thank you for your first submissions. However, you need to think about how you are coming across to your readers. You have multiple run-on sentences, a distinct lack of paragraphs, and you appear not to have proofread your posting at all.

Please try reading your post out loud, and if possible, ask a friend to be totally honest about why they reckon people might extract the urine when they fail to understand what you're going on about.

Recommended reading:

http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/formatting.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/paragraphs.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/punctuation.aspx

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/runons.htm

http://www.lushstories.com//forum/yaf_postst16278_Proofreading-what-is-THAT-all-about.aspx

If you would like to have the post taken seriously, please edit your post to comply with the above and resubmit. If you have been advised the post is not for this site, please do not submit it again.

You can edit your original post by clicking the Edit button at the top right of it.

Regards,
Lush Admin
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
I love Satin.

Lolz

Personally I love Santa. It's hard being an evil dyslexic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio
There are miles of difference between Satin and witchcraft. Most 'true witches' of today show no evil inclinations or tendences. They simply unite in a kindred spirit depending on all kinds of variances. I doubt it there is a 'true' witch among the Lush members. But of course there are beaucoups of those who become particulars to get attention.

As a member of a witch group, (Yes catholic girl turns witch. Once witch, never switch), i think i should point out that witches are only satanic if they believe in the bible as Satan is only in that book and therefore buying into a porject that has run hundreds of years with new changes made to suit the time and era it found itself in. The God and the Goddess along with many deity's are what witches a heed too. there must be balance of the dark and light. of female and male.

There are many out there claiming to be witch but infact are in a religion call Wicca and though practice the art of casting etc however they believe heavily in the 3 fold law (what the put out there returns 3 times back. sheez don't even get me started on that one) etc...are a modern version of a witch.

then you also get into the burning times . well we are all aware that was more to do with greed for lands etc and was not a time of witchcraft that many would still like to think.

There is sex in the craft. how can there not be as it is a build up of energy, energy is what a witch thrives on. Its is in energy that we build and cast, therefore you will find many a witch in ritual being ridden by the goddess or god. (We don't run around skylark under the Moon for nothing)...lol.

As for evil inclinations..i am happy to and have been known to cast a bitch slap via energy to an ignorant or annoying person time to time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

+ =
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
and shit like that is why people tell me I am going to hell. I am Wiccan AKA a witch and let me tell you this guy is full of shit. My sig is part of the Wiccan Rede for those who care

A lot of wiccans don't believe in the Christian god and therfore don't believe in the devil (which is a christian belief) so he has nothing at all to do with real witchcraft. I don't even know what to say so I'll just give people who actually want to learn here is a link (Message me for the link) and I am more than happy to answer any and all real questions from anyone.

and to the OP kindly refrain from posting assinine shit like this and making real witches like me look like Satan worshipping asshats.

Thank you all for reading this rant. brought to you by Haineko INC

Quote by Tranquil

As a member of a witch group, (Yes catholic girl turns witch. Once witch, never switch), i think i should point out that witches are only satanic if they believe in the bible as Satan is only in that book and therefore buying into a porject that has run hundreds of years with new changes made to suit the time and era it found itself in. The God and the Goddess along with many deity's are what witches a heed too. there must be balance of the dark and light. of female and male.

There are many out there claiming to be witch but infact are in a religion call Wicca and though practice the art of casting etc however they believe heavily in the 3 fold law (what the put out there returns 3 times back. sheez don't even get me started on that one) etc...are a modern version of a witch.

then you also get into the burning times . well we are all aware that was more to do with greed for lands etc and was not a time of witchcraft that many would still like to think.

There is sex in the craft. how can there not be as it is a build up of energy, energy is what a witch thrives on. Its is in energy that we build and cast, therefore you will find many a witch in ritual being ridden by the goddess or god. (We don't run around skylark under the Moon for nothing)...lol.

As for evil inclinations..i am happy to and have been known to cast a bitch slap via energy to an ignorant or annoying person time to time.

Much better response then mine, I'm in a bad mood
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eiffel2007

Personally I love Santa. It's hard being an evil dyslexic

Quote by jollylolly
I love Satin.

Nearly fell off ma chair then
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I think that Satanism is the least viable of the Judeo/Christian sects. As Abrahamic religions go, Islam seems to be doing very well with one and a half billion, but is still trailing Christianity, which boasts over two billion members world wide. Jews are only a tiny percentage of the desert tribesman's religious descendents, but they are a huge group compared to Satanists. Satanists have always had an image problem. Satan is seen as a loser by most of the other Abrahamics. It's doubtful that they can pick up many converts from among Buddhists, Hindus, and other non Abrahamic religions. They have to try to convert people from among Christians, Jews and Muslims, most of whom have an aversion to Satan.

Wicca, on the other hand, is not an Abrahamic or Judeo/Christian religion. It's pagan. They don't worship
Satan, that's just bad press started by the Christian monks and priests who wanted to burn them at the stake.

Here we see the most evil creature in the universe, along with his good friend Satan.

[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

Good grief, I just realized that all my female witch friends are ex-Catholic. Wicca is really a recovery organization helping ex-Catholics, who knew?

Since all religions are in the final analysis made up it really doesn't matter when they were made up. What I get upset about is religions that are used as a means to extract money from people or tell them how to run their lives or both.

The authoritarian churches hate groups that threaten to take their audience and religion. Its about power and control, nothing to do with God. What sort of God would need the Bishop of child molesters as intercessionary? The idea that spirit needs intermediaries is and always has been a con.

I don't think Gerald Gardner's claim to the equivalent of apostolic succession hold up. Certainly nobody else has come forward to verify his claims. But it really does not matter because God did not create man in his image, it was obviously the other way round. And over time 'man' changes, including women for example. Times change and so God must change with them. Wicca isn't the only new religion in the process of emerging, there is West Coast Tantra and give it a decade or two and someone will find a way to dress up Jedi philosophy in a new religion.

The bible was not written as litteral history or truth either. It is a lot more complicated than that. The medieval scolars considered the litteral interpretation to be for the ignorant and stupid who could not understand the four level hermeneutic.

As for 'Satan' there is more than one prior religion that is being tarred there. Ba'al for example was the name of the Cartheginian deity that demanded child sacrifices. The Romans gave up the practice round about the time they started their war. The 'whore of babylon' is another attack on a rival preacher, in that case a female Christian bishop that John despises as an apostate because she is female and because she preaches the gospel of Christ to non-Jews and says that it is OK to drop the dietary restrictions. John was part of the Jewish church of the apostles not the Pauline church of non-Jews.

All of which is besides the point really, the theologians have analyzed God in many ways, the real point is to change her. What sort of religion are people looking for today? How should we design one?

I think that at this point science has pretty much eliminated the need for a creator myth and limited the scope of divine intervention to that not explained by science. Good, the big bang theory is a far more beautiful and elegant story than Genesis I or the green arkleseizure story anyway.

So that pretty much leaves us only the fact that anything exists at all, consciousness, emotion, orgasm, empathy, all the stuff that science cant explain at all or can only give limited explanations for.

I am thinking that a fairly loose approach to sexual morality is in order (sex positive, poly positive etc.) with support for folk who want to get hitched while providing pretexts for sanctioned extra-relationship sexual activity under mutually agreeable conditions.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just in case it gets me more members, I have just decided that the theology of my new sex cult will have a special place for

* Eating chocolate
* Pancakes (with bacon and sausage unless you go for the vegetarian option)

The basic principles on which the cult is based are:

1) Eat chocolate
2) Have sex to work off the calories.
3) Go back to 1
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

Wicca, on the other hand, is not an Abrahamic or Judeo/Christian religion. It's pagan. They don't worship
Satan, that's just bad press started by the Christian monks and priests who wanted to burn them at the stake.

Thank you for pointing this out, CR.

When I read the headline ... Satan and witchcraft ... I was puzzled, because the two do not belong together unless you are a Catholic or God-fearing (perhaps the same thing??).

Then, reading the OP .... I need another drink ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

Good grief, I just realized that all my female witch friends are ex-Catholic. Wicca is really a recovery organization helping ex-Catholics, who knew?

I don't think Gerald Gardner's claim to the equivalent of apostolic succession hold up. Certainly nobody else has come forward to verify his claims. But it really does not matter because God did not create man in his image, it was obviously the other way round. And over time 'man' changes, including women for example. Times change and so God must change with them. Wicca isn't the only new religion in the process of emerging, there is West Coast Tantra and give it a decade or two and someone will find a way to dress up Jedi philosophy in a new religion.

So that pretty much leaves us only the fact that anything exists at all, consciousness, emotion, orgasm, empathy, all the stuff that science cant explain at all or can only give limited explanations for

lol, Quantum Physics is a good start to understanding magick.

Not sure about wicca being a recovery organization as I don't practice wicca. I am old school taught by my mother, whom was taught by her mother and so on. Wicca was in the in 1960's. it is a new religion which has been recognized by many governments and as such does deserve the right to be respected in its own right.

also you could try to understand healing such as Reiki (Japanese energy healing with scientific studies backing up the results without understanding the healing).

the healing arts of herbs and plants , flower essences and bark remedies. proven healing powers that came down from mothers to daughters from before pagan years...why mothers and daughters. they were the ones to do the healing and seeing as the men did the hunting and protecting.

Pyshic, third eye...go to the Sanskrit's Yoga history, go to the sharmans around the world...this is not something that only some are born with..it is an ability everyone can have, some more naturally then others

Energy...it is pure. it awaits direction. its tangible for you to produce, to hold and to send forth with intent (What your intent, the strength of it and your energy raised does manifest).

Blessed Be
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord
Just in case it gets me more members, I have just decided that the theology of my new sex cult will have a special place for

* Eating chocolate
* Pancakes (with bacon and sausage unless you go for the vegetarian option)

The basic principles on which the cult is based are:

1) Eat chocolate
2) Have sex to work off the calories.
3) Go back to 1

I'm pretty sure I'm qualified for membership....