Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of Panties does your wife, gf, significant other wear??

last reply
29 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lets see what kind of panties are the most favorite throughout the world!!!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife is an all the above type. She is even venturing into the crotchless for our quickie public encounters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thong, or when she's feeling adventurous - commando!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Mainly thongs
Lurker
0 likes
she wore cotton bikinis
Lurker
0 likes
she wore cotton bikinis
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Granny panties
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs or bikinis are best but have been wearing lacy boy shorts lately and love them also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
The wifey loves wearing lace panties especially Victoria's Secret.
Mobile tourist
0 likes
her fave ..SPUNKY
Lurker
0 likes
fave are the boyshort/bootyshorts. whatever they are called
Lurker
0 likes
None and it is so sensual to feel her bare skin. For her to wear a skirt in the summer give me a glimpse of her playful beauty. And the occasional boy shorts for me to truly spend time worshipping her ass.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lace panties or thong. Matching bra too. When we are out clubbing she does often wear crotchless.
Lurker
0 likes
My partner favours thongs with trousers and french knickers with skirts. My stepdaughter tends to like lace boyshorts or cotton panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She mainly wears thongs/g-strings, but granny panties/cum catchers if going to the gym or after sex.
The Linebacker
0 likes
She has so many panties and different styles it's mind boggling. Mostly very sheer, lots of lacy, thongs, sheer butt, sheer crotch, boy shorts, french cut, bikini, low cut, and crotchless. But she does not have any granny panties!
Lurker
0 likes
Most girls I go with are free of panties. Believe me. I check.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
none
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Thongs it less. If it's a fun night planned crotchless or none
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Low cut bikini style, some nylon, some cotton.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
colin123
0 likes
My wife likes to flash her pussy at every chance she has so panties are not always being worn. When she does they have to be easily pulled to one side to enable easy cock entry whenever the chance arises.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Buda
her fave ..SPUNKY
My wife often comes home with cummy panties on, i really enjoy hearing about her exploits while tucking into her cum filled panties and pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has worn many different styles. Recently, she's changed from thongs (still wears for certain outfits), but she's been wearing the little booty panties that leave the bottom of the butt cheeks out - soooo sexy!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Cotton and ir lycra panties. Many colours and patterns. Thongs through to 'granny panties.'
Lurker
0 likes
A wide variety always keeping you guessing but sexy as fuck in them all