Girls, ever seduced a tranny

last reply
20 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls, have you ever seduced or had sex with a male to female transsexual?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was picked up at a bar by a cross dresser (I thought he was a girl). I thought it was a strappy I was being fucked with until he pulled out and I turned around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I was picked up at a bar by a cross dresser (I thought he was a girl). I thought it was a strappy I was being fucked with until he pulled out and I turned around.

Please tell me you were totally drunk!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie

Aw, bless your lil heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Girls, ever seduced a tranny

No, but I removed one once and rebuilt it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Nope, can't say I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as I know I have never met one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I have either and Damn I hate to miss any sexual experiences!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Deumea

No, but I removed one once and rebuilt it.

ROFL! favorite quote of 2013! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ROFL! favorite quote of 2013! smile

I agree, I love this
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never have but if she was cute enough would at least try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex with 5 trans-sexuals and dated 3. I do love them.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by SadBi-Virgin
I have had sex with 5 trans-sexuals and dated 3. I do love them.

Your username and bio both indicate you're a virgin, so how did this work? Does having sex with trannies not count or something? I find some of this stuff so confusing on here sometimes.

To the OP: Nope
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Your username and bio both indicate you're a virgin, so how did this work? Does having sex with trannies not count or something? I find some of this stuff so confusing on here sometimes.

You and me both.

Apologies for the rude interjection, I did smile at this...smile nevertheless
Lurker
0 likes
Went to brazil and had sex with two trans girls as my boyfriend watched.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

A virgin who is also a dominatrix that is heavily into BDSM, no less. Her poor subs.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Mazztastic
0 likes
No I haven't, nor have I found them to be sexually attractive to me.

However, when I worked in a gay nightclub, there were a few who worked there or just frequented the place. One of them, Neil/Betty, took a shine to me and used to help out with lighting and electrical issues. Well this one day I was working and he said to me, Mazza, you walk like a man, in high heels (I wasn't aware that I did). He spent the next hour teaching me how to walk properly, like a lady, in my footwear...

I'll always be grateful for that...

As another aside, there was a sort of fetish stall there and they used to get me to model some of the PVC and rubber wear when I was working sometimes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No... Never have, never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

A virgin who is also a dominatrix that is heavily into BDSM, no less. Her poor subs.

hehe I haven't gotten around to changing my name or bio in a while and just haven't found a good name yet to change my username too. and my subs love me