Sexually submissive men

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, what do you think of and do you like sexually submissive men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer dominant guys when it comes to sex, i like guys that take control of the situation. Yes from time to time its fun to be the one in control and do the fucking, but for the most parts i prefer rough Dominant guys.

But im sure there is plenty of girls that prefer submissive guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to dominate men. It gives me great pleasure to boss them around. Making them eat me out is always pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
I love having a dominant guy and me being dominant every so often. But that's just me personally. I'm sure many girls would love having a submissive guy.
Clever Gem
0 likes

I'd have to vote dominant. A submissive man in the bedroom does nothing for me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I'd have to vote dominant. A submissive man in the bedroom does nothing for me.

^^this^^
Lurker
0 likes
A submissive man definitely isn't a turn on. Whilst I expect my man to treat me like a goddess he must still be dominant.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I think it's okay to mix it up a little, but the majority of the time, the dominating man is preferable for me.
I boss them around outside of sex.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by jimmiek1964

Not in the slightest.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
It's fine if they are, but I think I rather have a dominate man.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Rather hand them over to someone else
Lurker
0 likes
Sexually submissive men

I've never met one yet and if I did nothing would happen, total turn off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a couple of cents worth: I'm really curious about men who claim to be sexually submissive, but not part of the lifestyle. If you have to be "forced" (?) to have sex by a dominant woman, is it that you have "issues"? Are you usually too shy, for example or are you just too lazy to initiate sex or what? I wonder at the psychology of it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like service oriented men

Ok! i hate doing the dishes!
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time yes. I like being dominant. but at times don't mind submitting to my lover
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jimmiek1964

Well - it doesn't apply to my marriage in the slightest but my favorite books (Restraint, Power Play and Control by Charlotte Stein) are of submissive men.
Gotta love it - the shyness, the innocent sweetness. . .the unsure nature . . . and of course it's Charlotte Stein so these poor submissive guys all have monster shlongs and are truly God's gift to women - and just don't know it.

Ok - so in real life it's probably not like that - but who cares - I don't. That's the fun of it.

But when Christian went Submissive in 50 Shades I think I had an orgasm.