public

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ladies ever had any sexual encounters in public? If so, where were you and how far did you go?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, not like blatant in-your-face naughtiness but discreet fun, ABSOLUTELY! Let's see...dressing room, movie theatre, public restroom, elevator, stairwell, car of course, hiking trail, in the ocean, pool, lots of fondling under the table in a fancy restaurant, park bench at night...hmmm...I'm sure there may be one or two more but it's late and my brain is a bit foggy now, lol. Not all encounters were full on cock-in-pussy (some were but I'll leave you to ponder which ones perhaps) but they all ended with at least one of us cumming nonetheless ;-)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Well, not like blatant in-your-face naughtiness but discreet fun, ABSOLUTELY! Let's see...dressing room, movie theatre, public restroom, elevator, stairwell, car of course, hiking trail, in the ocean, pool, lots of fondling under the table in a fancy restaurant, park bench at night...hmmm...I'm sure there may be one or two more but it's late and my brain is a bit foggy now, lol. Not all encounters were full on cock-in-pussy (some were but I'll leave you to ponder which ones perhaps) but they all ended with at least one of us cumming nonetheless ;-)

A women after my own heart!

Check out some earlier, similar posts.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plenty of fun in the park, a couple of times with "watchers" as the park was a known pick up place. Very erotic.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It definitely adds to the excitement! Sex on the beach is a lot of funsmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.