Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you feel being half naked (sort of) in front of thousands of people?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just got back from an industry trade show that had a vendor booth (featuring latex body paint/makeup) with a pretty blonde woman naked from the waist up, but she was painted with latex body paint. You know she's naked, but you couldn't really see her breasts. I thought "how would that feel, being naked, and yet not revealing anything?". Would it feel exciting? embarassing? arousing? Also, every third or forth person to walk by that booth had their picture taken with her.

So Ladies, how would you feel if you were that blonde half naked, but not really half naked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I walk around half naked when I go to fetish clubs. It really doesn't bother me.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I don't really understand you concern most of the time when I go to the beach I am completely naked and no one seems to be too concerned. Surely not me.

So why would I be concerned if I had body paint on to cover my body.

There must have been more to than I understood.
Lurker
0 likes
Whether I had latex body paint on or not, I would still be and feel naked. Not a problem at the beach or at home, but definitely a problem for me if I would be in front of thousands of people.
Lurker
0 likes
Being an exotic dancer in the real world, I'd probably just feel like I was at work.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've been a bodypaint girl before at a charity event. Yes, you feel topless, even if you don't visually appear that way. That's part of the fun, though. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been body-painted but think it would be so cool. I was once at a charity event where there were a group of women with body-paint bikinis and other sexy outfits and until you were withing a few feet of them you really could not tell they were naked. I sure they felt naked but it really didnt look any different than it would if the were on a beach in a bikini. Some of these artists are amazing.

Sports Illustrated even used them!

Lurker
0 likes
hey maz, how about one on one? i paint you, you paint me and we can use finger paint.
Lurker
0 likes
What would be the point of being half naked in front of thousands? However I have been fully anaked among some, maybe twenty five or thirty
Clever Gem
0 likes
I think I'd feel, erm' half naked (sort of).
Lurker
0 likes
I would not like that...I am very shy ;)