anal or vaginal

last reply
36 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you have a more intense climax during vaginal or anal insertion?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by jimmiek1964
Ladies, do you have a more intense climax during virginal or anal insertion?

Virginal insertion seems to be a bit of an oxymoron. No?

Poke either of my holes you want, I still need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Virginal insertion?

my mind = BLOWN

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
The clit is mightier then some pricks prick.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Vaginal + Anal + Vibrator on Clit = Mindblowing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dictionary says: Virginal= a smaller and simpler rectangular form of the harpsichord. Not sure you'd want to be inserting anything into one

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by jimmiek1964
Ladies, do you have a more intense climax during virginal or anal insertion?

I believe the OP meant VAGINAL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely have more intense orgasms from vaginal penetration. But the most intense orgasms I have are when my clit is stimulated as I am penetrated vaginally with either fingers, toy or a cock and I have anal beads in my ass. When I begin to cum, the anal beads are pulled out and I go over the edge!! Now that is SYNERGY!! AMAZING!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me I love both, but with anal and clit stimulation, I am taken off the chart. There are no rules that say you are not allowed to use both holes and clit at the same time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As I'm a pre-op transexual, I'm limited in my choices?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never Tried anal. so will have to go with the first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally I love both for different reasons. If I had the choice I would have them both at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
vaginal but clit needs attention
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can orgasm from either or both. just give my clit the attention she deserves and off I go!! oh don't forget my nipples!
Lurker
0 likes
I have squirtted from anal only so far but , like my girl pernellkim , I LOVE my clit played with too
Lurker
0 likes
Love being fucked vaginally while my asshole is being licked too! Best orgasm to date!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well vaginal usual does bring a woman to a great orgasm but I have to admit it is fantastic either being dp'd or fucked as a vibe works in your as together....mmmmmmmm
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my answer is yes. getting it in both holes band someone licking my clit is the most amazing climax ever!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A resounding yes to both. Whether it be one at a time or some sort of double penetration.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Vaginal penetration is all I die for, but in between anal treat is not bad. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't beat both at the same time. Love a DP and if two men not available, use a toy in one hole. I like the full feeling; intensifies everything. But either works for me provided clitty gets her attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Can't beat both at the same time. Love a DP and if two men not available, use a toy in one hole. I like the full feeling; intensifies everything. But either works for me provided clitty gets her attention.
Couldn't put it better.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
The clit is mightier then some pricks prick.

giggle...love this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both holes played with hehehehe.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The more, the merrier! (holes played with at the same time, that is!)
Lurker
0 likes
Oh both,,,all three at once is best ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not found full anal intercourse to be that outstanding. Perhaps because my husband is fairly good sized. HOWEVER....I certainly enjoy a little anal play with him or a female partner. I have a rather small vibe that I have used anally while having sex with my husband. Certainly the feeling of my ass spasming around the vibe while my cunt is going wild around his cock is wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both at a time is best. I am more inclined to dp.
Nafisa