Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Have you ever rejected a woman's advances? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:06:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes all the time in my line of work
overmykneenow
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:13:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,212
Location: United Kingdom
"Reject" is such a harsh term, I prefer "managed avoidance"

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:29:51 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
stickmancqb wrote:
All o time. My wife thinks that just because she plays with my cock and gets it hard for a few minutes that I am to Fuck. She is the world's worst at foreplay.



She's your wife, instead of insulting her on a public forum have you tried talking to her about what you would like? You say you're rejecting her advances, she obviously wants to be intimate with you so why would you reject your wife instead of trying to fix the problem?
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 8:00:20 AM

Rank: Raised on Blackroot

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,157
Location: United States
Yep. She was more a friend and just never felt it. And yes, I got one of the drunken "I know you like me texts" that you just have to ignore.
Made things super awkward afterwards.
Swollen
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 11:59:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,013
Location: United Kingdom
Yes, I have!
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 12:12:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
swollen wrote:
Yes, I have!
Me too! I'm not into chicks that want to sample all the regulars at the pub.
roymunson101
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:04:35 AM

Rank: General Zod

Joined: 6/6/2011
Posts: 286
Location: United States
Not nearly as many times as i have been shot down. Shhh
imaginativerogue
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:30:05 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/6/2012
Posts: 93
Location: Chicago, United States
Some say I was oblivious to her advances... others say I just have taste and she wasn't my type... I wont tell which.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:33:34 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes I've ignored a woman's advances quite recently, a nurse hit on my while I was at hospital seeing my younger brother, when she realised I wasn't flirting back she asked why, I told her it wasn't because she wasnt beautiful or funny, she was actaully quite amazingm, the problem was my heart belongs to another girl, but I don't think hers belongs to me
realz
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 6:29:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/29/2011
Posts: 223
Back during my first marriage I turned down some really nice possibilities because I was married. What a mistake, that wife dropped me anyhow. Should have gone for it.
bassguitarbubba
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:18:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/30/2008
Posts: 409
Location: So. California, United States
Yes I have. She was a close friend of my brother's and subsquently she was close to my family. Luckily I didn't give in to the temptation because she discovered she was pregnant about 6 weeks later.
Callisto
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:29:19 PM

Rank: Rocker of the cocker
Moderator

Joined: 8/23/2010
Posts: 3,073
Location: A secret, United States
Yup, I told her I was strictly dickly.
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:41:04 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,156
Location: California
Of course I have. I kick it in trailer parks sometimes. I gotta be like, "Robin, hand me the skank repellant!"



Buz
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:50:41 PM

Rank: The Linebacker
Moderator

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 6,973
Location: Atlanta, United States
Magical_felix wrote:
Of course I have. I kick it in trailer parks sometimes. I gotta be like, "Robin, hand me the skank repellant!"


Your reputation for shaking and rocking trailers is well known my friend. notworthy

'If this trailer is a rockin' don't come a knockin.' bates


PS. I've had to use some of that repellent myself a time or two. Pepper spray works well, unless you get a horned out hootchie mama that it has no effect on. Then run baby run!


Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:57:59 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 5,156
Location: California
Buz wrote:


Your reputation for shaking and rocking trailers is well known my friend. notworthy

'If this trailer is a rockin' don't come a knockin.' bates





I think not. When I'm at the trailer park it's for reasons I can not discuss here. The trailer chicks... Yeah, that's for thrill seekers only. Or junkies.



scooter
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:59:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
Not so far, but it is on my list of things to do.
Sol_Invictus
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:41:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/3/2010
Posts: 130
Location: Somwhere between Orion and the North Star, United
Yes, she was our admin, and from the way the market manager reacted, I'm pretty sure that she was with him also.
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 11:59:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Unfortunately yes, she was a client but didn't wanna be on her beg and call
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:21:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 1,366
I don't go seeking that
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:35:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes.
Robz17
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:48:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/28/2013
Posts: 224
Location: United Kingdom
Yes, and always because I wasn't attracted to her
mike8253
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:50:01 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/19/2013
Posts: 42
Location: United States
Yes. But I too prefer to use the term "avoided" rather than rejected.
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 12:58:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
yes
Seedyn
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 2:12:59 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/8/2011
Posts: 49
Location: Olympia, United States
yes, a few times.
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 29, 2013 5:10:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes I have but I don't like to.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 3:14:45 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes i have, for many different reason at the time.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:12:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 652,389
Yes a couple of times. They were with real good girl friends and I did not want to mess up our friendship by the both of us cheating on our spouses. Having someone I could talk to was more important to me than the sex
FitBusinessPro
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:14:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/10/2013
Posts: 114
Location: Birmingham, United States
I worry about guys that have not, and live by "I'll f*ck anything that moves"

I don't even want to shake hands with them after a while.
redman2r
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 10:38:14 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/10/2009
Posts: 1,506
Location: United States
trinket wrote:



She's your wife, instead of insulting her on a public forum have you tried talking to her about what you would like? You say you're rejecting her advances, she obviously wants to be intimate with you so why would you reject your wife instead of trying to fix the problem?


Kick ass, trinket!
lensman
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 2:36:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/4/2011
Posts: 312
Location: london, United Kingdom
all the time...have to beat them off with a stick! In my dreams.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.