high heels

last reply
14 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, what is the highest pair of heels, without a platform, do you wear? How do they make you feel when you wear them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In real life ... 4-inches. I have small feet, anything higher and I'd fall over.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
4" for daily wear....a little taller for my bedroom CFM heels....and they make me FEEL sexy. Just like they were designed to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some that are 5" without platform but dont wear them very often. They look great and feel sexy in them, but after a long night, my feet and calves hurt.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I have two pairs that are about 4", and I do feel sexy in them, though after a few hours, I'm looking for an excuse to take them off. I'm much more comfortable in something with a platform and a slightly lower slope.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I got my first pair of platform heels when I was about 18 years old, and since then I have not gone back. All of my heels have platforms, with the exception of one pair. They're so fucking uncomfortable, it's unbelievable. As far as height goes, they were 6 inches. I'm 5'10, so these things make me well over 6 feet tall, so I don't wear them very often. I love, love, LOVE heels, but the extra height is so unnecessary sometimes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
About 4.5 inches, without. They are very sexy for sure. You can do a beautiful 'delicate' looking sandal or a sleek stiletto heel that can feel very glam.

Most of the good shoes have at least a bit of a stacked platform base though (thank god). They are much more comfortable and I think they often look better too. I dislike the super heavy platforms though, where you look like you're wearing heavy clogs with heels. It's all about proportion.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I have two pairs that are about 4", and I do feel sexy in them, though after a few hours, I'm looking for an excuse to take them off.

And everything else too. Mmhmm.. Straight bounce quarters off that ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im kinda of vertically challenged lol only being 5'1.5" so i do own heels that i wear on occasions that are 4.5 to 5" it feels good to have the extra height. lol
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I have two pairs that are about 4", and I do feel sexy in them, though after a few hours, I'm looking for an excuse to take them off. I'm much more comfortable in something with a platform and a slightly lower slope.

^^ This ^^

If I'm going out, I always wear some type of heels: strappy sandals, heels, or high-heeled boots, depending on the weather. I don't wear flats at work either.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I love my heels! But like slippery, I am tall. So if I wear my 5" heels, I will be taller then most men.
Lurker
0 likes
4-6 inches. but i only wear them to galas, black tie events or graduations. my every shoes are ballerina flats, flats, or fashionable boots. also, i read an article that females wearing heels consistently may end up having damage done to their bones and/or ankles.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I did have some 7" ballet heeled mary janes until I snapped the heel one night walking in a car park.
You can check the result of the damage in my pic's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 inches average but I prefer platforms. When you are only 5 ft 3 you need the lift. lol
Lurker
0 likes
3 inches on the average once and a while for special 4 inches