Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eiffel Tower game: Number of partners.

last reply
35 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK let me explain. Most people don't know that height of the Eiffel Tower (sure you could look it up that wouldn't any fun) but if ask
enough people to guess how tall the Eiffel is, the average of those guess will be pretty close to the actual height. So let's start with
a straight forward quetion. (I'll average the results after a month or so):

How many diffeent sexual partners do you think the average 35 year old woman has had in ther life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well im 38 and ive only been with 5 lol
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha.. I wouldn't know..
But I would guess.. 6-7?
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 10
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
define "average".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I heard this once. It was something like 4 or 5. Guess I was above avg!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol they were all average
Lurker
0 likes
Average is about 5 or 6" isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
I would say 8 on a good day if the wind is from the south
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
define "average".

I mean it in the purely statistically sense, properly I should say "median" (meaning half the female population has more than "x" number of partners and half has less, but average is what people understand so I went with that).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't thik I'm average but at 35 I had been with 7 men and had married two of those (divorce the first before marrying he second LOL, not bigamy). 6 more in the 17 years since, and married one of those.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd say give or take, 5/6?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
lol they were all average

You poor thing!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
38?

lol - umm... i'm 30 and i've got 5 more years to go and umm... *mumbles* 38 seems kind of low to me...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm about that age and my number is somewhere around 20, but 19 of them were before I was 22.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
38?

Too many good girls in this forum. I was embarrassed to post my number until after I saw yours
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
I'm about that age and my number is somewhere around 20, but 19 of them were before I was 22.

most of mine were when there was ok... yeah, before 22. 75% of them, i am thinking. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm guessing the average 35yo woman's total number of partners? Ok, I'll guess 6. I don't think most bitches have that much sex really, at least not with that many partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
married 2 times ...so thats 2 ....und on the rest ..i plead the 5th.ill say this much ill never forget about 50% of them ..the rest were forgettable

well add one more ...lol

men average 44, only about 10 percent of their female peers have had sex with more than 15 men.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Average, there's that word again, so difficult to define in this sort of context.
If I carry on at the same rate, my tally at 35 will be 68!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sheersilk9
I would say 8 on a good day if the wind is from the south

8 a day sounds about right to me too... oh, wait, you meant over 30 years? nvm!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8 a day sounds fun ... I've only done that a couple of times ... I'll guess one per year and say average is 35
Lurker
0 likes
just made 38 I have had 6 well girls 3 guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is everyone having such a hard time with the word average? He isnt asking what makes a person AVERAGE, like average looking or averager height or weight and bra size. Its just a mathematical term. Like the avg of 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 is 6! Simple.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I assume the OP doesn't mean "the average 35 year old woman" but rather "the average number of partners".

That is, "What do you think is the average number of partners a 35-year-old woman has had?"

A subtle but important distinction.

I reckon the number is actually something like 3–4.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I know is that I only have a few months left to pack in a few more ...
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
I'm thinking prob 10-15 men. 20 women . Being in my twenties were good times.
Lurker
0 likes
If you think of all the women in the world, not just the adventurous lush members, but also all the women not having sex before marriage and beeing faithful ever, I would guess 2 at the max as a median. In our close group of friends, I would guess 1,2