Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you remove body hair?

last reply
45 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What methods do you use to remove body hair?

52 votes remaining
Shaving (Cream and Manual Razor) (38 votes) 73%
Waxing (8 votes) 15%
Laser Hair Removal (2 votes) 4%
Hair Removal Cream (2 votes) 4%
Electric Trimmer or Shaver (7 votes) 13%
None; I like it natural. (0 votes) 0%
Multiple; Details in Post Below (13 votes) 25%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried a couple different methods in removing body hair, specifically below the neckline. This thought and another thread got me wondering what products other people use. I have used cream and a manual razor (which I still use for my face, and nowhere else), the hair removal cream, and electric trimmer.

What does everyone else use? Are their certain products you use on certain parts? (i.e. cream on underarms and legs, wax on genitals) What hair do you remove?

If you don't remove hair, would you consider it?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I am professionally "sugared" for the entire bikini area. I shave my legs and underarms as that is very easy to keep up and do myself.

my skin is too sensitive for cream removal.

I would really consider lasering the bikini area and my legs if I could afford it. I will put that on my "to do list when I win the lotto"

Lurker
0 likes
I shave, but don't have a lot of "body hair" to worry about. So it is pretty much just the genital area. I prefer to be clean shaven down below, or trimmed close with shaved cock and balls. I have a beard, but keep it sculpted and neat. And the razor I use on my face and neck is NOT the one I use on my genitals.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

That is SO HOT!
Matriarch
0 likes
I saw the gif in a post by Wellmademale, and it seemed to suit here too! (#smellsofbacon)
Lurker
0 likes
i use a trimmer, a babyliss. i am too scared of razors and waxing hurts too much.
Head Nurse
0 likes
electric shaver, sometimes use cream, and a manual depending on the day/mood.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Waxing mostly but a nice safe electric trimmer for the nutsackeroo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs and underarms, razor. Pubic hair, electric razor. Not as irritating. I can't deal with red bumps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For facial hair I use either an electric razor (Norelco triple head) or Crabtree and Evelyn sandlewood shaving soap and a Bic Soliel razor. (I used to use a Gillette adjustable razor, until one day I was out of blades, and borrowed my wife's - I haven't gone back to Wilkenson double-edged blades since)

Other parts get a trim with scissors and CAREFUL shaving with the Soliel.

When I dress in drag, particularly if I'm slutty, like for playing Cabaret, I just use the Soliel all over. But toes, ankles, knees and hands are really hard to do, so I sometimes use cream depilatories on them.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Waxing.

I, personally, don't find it painful and I love the results.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wax my body hair... I hate it on my own body!!..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do I remove body hair? Very carefully!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i shave my underarms and legs and get a bikkini wax
Clever Gem
0 likes
Ooooh Mr Depp, short back and sides please !

Clumeleon
0 likes
One of my bad habits is actually pulling out my body (and head) hair. I've been told it's a form of self-harm, actually. So I guess my answer is, "With finger and thumb."
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum
One of my bad habits is actually pulling out my body (and head) hair. I've been told it's a form of self-harm, actually. So I guess my answer is, "With finger and thumb."

i do that to my eyelashes sometimes , luckily they are lush ;)
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
i do that to my eyelashes sometimes , luckily they are lush ;)

Yeah, eyelashes and eyebrows included. I, like you, gots lashes to spare.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I find myself mesmerised by this and almost wanting to try it. Almost, but I think I'll stick with my usual method of shaving gel and razor. Though lately I've been neglecting it because I can't find my favourite blades, except for an exorbitant fee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clum wrote;

while you didn't go into many details. Is your pulling of your own hair more common when your stressed? Do you play with it before pulling it, for instance; twisting, caressing it, running your fingers through ,over it?
It's Got a name, can't think of it .. Can say that both my son & I take spells with this.. From what I've read this is more common in women than in males..Think it falls under Compulsive behavior disorder.but that isnt the the actual name of it..
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by clum

Hair pulling it's called Trichotillomania

I use an epilator (ouch) or a razor if I'm in a hurry...
Lurker
0 likes
I pick it from my teeth.........

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
IPL is wonderful as long as you don't change your mind, it is permanent. I prefer waxing for legs and underarms, the hair grows back finer and softer and over time it diminishes.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
while you didn't go into many details. Is your pulling of your own hair more common when your stressed? Do you play with it before pulling it, for instance; twisting, caressing it, running your fingers through ,over it?

It's hard to say if it's stress-related—I don't really recognise when I'm stressed. I have a few physical giveaway signs but I never think, "I'm stressed." The hair pulling happens pretty much every day so I guess not, unless I'm chronically stressed and don't know it.

Sometimes I play with it, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

It's hard to say if it's stress-related—I don't really recognise when I'm stressed. I have a few physical giveaway signs but I never think, "I'm stressed." The hair pulling happens pretty much every day so I guess not, unless I'm chronically stressed and don't know it.

Sometimes I play with it, yes.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lasered, it works really well and is permanent. What's not to like!