Lurker
0 likes
squirt or drip?
Lurker
0 likes
Is that a question?
Lurker
0 likes
id say i drip more then squirt but if my orgasm is really intense then i can squirt too.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'd say somewhere in between - more than a drip (sometimes quite a little stream) but not really a "stand clear anyone within 10 feet of my orgasm" sort of a squirt.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just love trinket's reply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind refining the question a little bit. Is there something that makes your orgasm better? In other words, do you sometime squirt and other times drip or still other times just get really creamy? I've heard lots about volume of cum for guys and how eating different foods can affect the taste and smell of cum but not heard much about what causes different kind of orgasm for women. Is one kind better than another?
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always tend to drip when I'm not trying but am more of a gusher when I'm looking to climax hard and wet.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I always tend to drip when I'm not trying but am more of a gusher when I'm looking to climax hard and wet.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
yes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░