The story game

last reply
167 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, the aim of the game is to type a 3 word sentence and the next person to type would copy the first set of words and add their own 3 words, and so on.. let's see how fucked up this can get lol
Vixen xox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was...
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was...
A sexy Vixen....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen... who was lonely...
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen... who was lonely...
looking for love...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but... a sheer dress
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting ;)
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will
Vixen xox
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters...that I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters...that I have acquired illegally. Holding
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally.
Holding the future of
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally.
Holding the future of, the whole world...
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally. Holding the future of, the whole world... in my pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally. Holding the future of, the whole world... in my pants.
Then in my...
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally. Holding the future of, the whole world in my pants.
Then, in my haste to pull
Lurker
0 likes
Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out. Wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She's longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally. Holding the future of, the whole world in my pants.
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole.... I stepped in
Lurker
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green
Lurker
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste. my feet melted......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste.
Hastily removing my