Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The story game Options · View
simply_sweet
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:22:03 AM

lol i was looking at the wrong page before!

Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally, holding the future of the whole world in my pants.

Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste, my feet melted; but luckily they bubbled and fizzed but did not entirely disappear. They were made of hard pink granite, made from boiled Jurassic dinosaur eggs, kryptonite and sawdust, add vegetable oil, mix in blender, pour into moulds, bake at 450F...for 5 HOURS!

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen, show her love, buy her flowers.

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some pink duct tape, and spanked soundly!

And THEN that alien came and flew off into outer space with Trinket! So, for now she is in outer space and we ALL await her return. THE END!

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien with pink feathers, who is Trinket!

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange...

Skyping With A Stranger

A Change of Heart

MasterJonathan
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:42:20 AM

Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally, holding the future of the whole world in my pants.

Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste, my feet melted; but luckily they bubbled and fizzed but did not entirely disappear. They were made of hard pink granite, made from boiled Jurassic dinosaur eggs, kryptonite and sawdust, add vegetable oil, mix in blender, pour into moulds, bake at 450F...for 5 HOURS!

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen, show her love, buy her flowers.

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some pink duct tape, and spanked soundly!

And THEN that alien came and flew off into outer space with Trinket! So, for now she is in outer space and we ALL await her return. THE END!

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien with pink feathers, who is Trinket!

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess...

Banner below is a clickable link! :)

Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:48:38 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped....
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:12:06 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat...

Broken_Cowgirl
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:35:10 PM

Alwyzhrny69 wrote:
lol i was looking at the wrong page before!

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange...
then she cried...
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 2:06:17 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat...

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:14:08 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat & put it on.
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:25:43 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat & put it on. But the hat
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:23:09 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat & put it on. But the hat had a hole

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:29:07 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat & put it on. But the hat had a hole in the top
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:34:02 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out and turned orange, a gooey mess which Trinket scooped into MJ's hat & put it on.

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:34:53 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:37:32 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes!

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:39:00 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:40:10 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:42:33 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of brain resistant material
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:43:49 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of brain resistant material they melted also

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:45:29 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of brain resistant material they melted also but magically reformed
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:48:08 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of brain resistant material they melted also but magically reformed into alien FEET!

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:50:54 PM

But the hat had a hole in the top, the brains leaked and dripped all over Alphy's shoes! But luckily they were made of brain resistant material they melted also but magically reformed into alien FEET!
Trinket was getting
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:26:00 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:24:09 PM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 12:56:56 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it

Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 1:09:57 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it around and now
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 4:25:56 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it around and now Sugarbaby was the

Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 4:28:10 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it around and now Sugarbaby was the alien pool boy
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 4:37:02 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it around and now Sugarbaby was the alien pool boy hung like horse!

Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 9:50:25 AM

Trinket was getting tired of being the main character so turn it around and now Sugarbaby was the alien pool boy hung like horse!
Sugarbaby ran off
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:40:54 PM

Sugarbaby ran off with a fireman

Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:43:17 PM

Sugarbaby ran off with a fireman who showed her