breast size

last reply
22 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why are men and WOMEN so obsessed with breast size? I have made many nipples get rock hard on tiny and huge tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check the archives how many times has this been asked and answered.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Because that's what usually attracts men the most! & quite frankly, bigger breasts are so much sexier, at least they make me feel so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wonder if it has anything to do with our not being weaned?
Lurker
0 likes
It's not to say small tits can't be sexy...they certainly can. But, FACT, once a man has gotten a baby oily tittyfuck from a pair of size...debate over. Honeybunny is right.
Quote by honeybunny
Because that's what usually attracts men the most! & quite frankly, bigger breasts are so much sexier, at least they make me feel so
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like I said, big breasts make me feel sexy but that's just me. Everyone has different desires and wants. It's to each it's own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words - Freudian Theory!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Really, for me, size isn't as important as shape. I can't stand fake tits. Also, sometimes the over-all body shape counts, too. I'd rather have a woman with a voluptuous figure and C-Cup tits, then a woman with a scrawny waist and DDs.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by TromeoQue
Really, for me, size isn't as important as shape. I can't stand fake tits. Also, sometimes the over-all body shape counts, too. I'd rather have a woman with a voluptuous figure and C-Cup tits, then a woman with a scrawny waist and DDs.

^This^

'Course, I say this as a curvy woman with Ds, but yeah, I agree!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I have "B" size breasts and I am quite happy with them and have no desire to make them any bigger. I have a tall thin frame and I think they go well with my frame. I think many women look odd with huge breast implants. You can tell they are fake but I'm sure it makes them feel sexy about themselves. I feel I attract just as many men as a woman with large breasts. I find those men look more at my legs than my breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TromeoQue

This holds true for me as well - implants are...just wrong in feel somehow and a gal should be balanced - larger gal, larger everything; smaller gal, petite figure

My personal preference IS for the larger gals - 14+ US size - and I've spent many a happy hour showing her how much I appreciated her curves - usually with lips and tongue everywhere.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by EirikrThorson

This holds true for me as well - implants are...just wrong in feel somehow and a gal should be balanced - larger gal, larger everything; smaller gal, petite figure

My personal preference IS for the larger gals - 14+ US size - and I've spent many a happy hour showing her how much I appreciated her curves - usually with lips and tongue everywhere.

Huzzah! I'm definitely a 14+ *giggles* Nice to see someone still likes us BBWs.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy breast, any size is great.

I just don't like implants, they never feel right in my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman, I can tell you that breast size means nothing to me....I am bisexual and dont like fake breasts, but as for size, forget about it....I am interested in the person. As a woman with relatively small breasts, I dont think I have ever had a problem getting the attention of a man or a woman. Everyone has their own preference, and I understand that, but a man that made it apparent that breasts were important to him, would not get very close to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Not the size of the breast an issue with me. My preference is nipples and how erect and hard they are when she is aroused. I love biting and sucking hard on her nipples. Pinching, twisting and rolling between thumb and index finger is so hot.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
For years, my kid sister was bothered that her boobs were smaller than her three older sisters, but she was a jock, so her estrogen levels were always depressed by constant exercise and training. After she graduated college and quit competitive sports, her breasts developed to almost the same size as the rest of us. So, if you want bigger breasts, ladies, don't be a jock! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fun sized ! lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
34c....Now! Thanks Doc!
1 like
I'm really not obsessed at all. I'm more obsessed with my arms ever since my brother innocently commented on how they were long compared to my sister's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
34b, and gravity has yet to make my boobies saggy
Kinky Quill
0 likes
A voluptuous heart and mind are much more attractive to me
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

All breasts are fine for me