Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most appropriate way for a geek to impress a girl?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a total engineering guy - to the extent that I am a geek.

I have some geeky habits, like I tend to say too much about my profession that is about to happen (jump over if you are not interested), I don't use Windows unless really needed (e.g. running some Windows-only program or writing Windows-only code for my projects), thus almost all of my computers runs either OS X (I have a Mac) or Linux. I don't play computer games and keep persuading everyone else out of it, and I take everything in my life a possible experiment. If sufficiently provoked, I explode like hell. As a people from and living in a non-English country (Not even in countries that used an alphabet) I speak a lot of English (proudly I can speak near-native English as a foreigner). Very Sheldon, right?

I have some sad experiences on girls who rejected me like shit. So what should I do is correct for you ladies?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by technix

I have some geeky habits, like I tend to say too much about my profession that is about to happen (jump over if you are not interested), I don't use Windows unless really needed (e.g. running some Windows-only program or writing Windows-only code for my projects), thus almost all of my computers runs either OS X (I have a Mac) or Linux. I don't play computer games and keep persuading everyone else out of it, and I take everything in my life a possible experiment. If sufficiently provoked, I explode like hell. As a people from and living in a non-English country (Not even in countries that used an alphabet) I speak a lot of English (proudly I can speak near-native English as a foreigner). Very Sheldon, right?

I have some sad experiences on girls who rejected me like shit. So what should I do is correct for you ladies?

I'm not sure what you are asking here. What does all the software you have and operate have to do with girls rejecting you? How much provocation is 'sufficient' before you 'explode like hell', and what happens when you DO explode like hell?

Depending on what that is, it could have something to do with why girls reject you like shit. What should you do to correct it for us ladies? You will have to tell me what you are actually doing now, before i could answer that.

Because you are not up to speed with the latest operating systems, software or pc games should have no bearing on how you interact with women. There are so many things to talk about! sports, family, hobbies, food, entertainment, music etc.

I'm not sure who Sheldon is so I can't answer that question either.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he means Sheldon from The big bang theory

And if that's the case, I can't think of any girl aside from Amy who can stand him for more than 5 minutes. ..

Leonard's pretty geeky too, but he's also sweet and able to carry on a conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by technix

Well first thing is get some other interests. Some women do like geek types but you have to be able to talk about something other than tech things. Hell, even Sheldon does. And I dont know anythuing about girls that have rejected you but maybe you should be setting your sights a little lower than what Sheldon has. Afterall, its a TV show, not real life. Maybe you could could find yourself a sexy geek girl then you will have things in common to talk about!! Maybe someone who will dress up as 7 of 9 for you! LOL

Hang in there and Good Luck