Do You Girls Like Older Gentlemen?

last reply
57 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must admit that a young lady does more for me than an older woman, I find that they like fun and they want to please me,

ERIC RED.

send me a message
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I prefer older guys better than younger! They just have so much to teach & can be so intense!
Empress of the Moon
1 like
I prefer guys older than me. I've always had a fondness for older men. I suppose as I get older the men I'm attracted to will get older as well.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I've always preferred older men. I guess it is because they are more mature than people my age and they know what they want. smile
Lurker
0 likes
how old is to old hunnybunny ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, seeing as how I'm not exactly young anymore, 'older gentlemen' tend be a little too old for my liking. My preferred age range is usually somewhere between 35-45, however, there have been a few exceptions to that rule both older and especially younger. I think it really has a lot to do with the gentleman himself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you mean older is in their 30's, then yes, I like their company!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as i gotten older i always thought i would prefer younger.. but i just dont got the time to deal with the immaturity of them... so i will say older no more then 7 yrs my senior.
~ * ~ LUSCIOUS74 ~ * ~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Well, seeing as how I'm not exactly young anymore, 'older gentlemen' tend be a little too old for my liking. My preferred age range is usually somewhere between 35-45, however, there have been a few exceptions to that rule both older and especially younger. I think it really has a lot to do with the gentleman himself.

I feel the same way, except maybe 30-45. But like Miss Belle said, there can be exceptions.
Lurker
0 likes
okie dokie..... I better find me a 70+ gal then! I hear Betty White is available!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes! my partner is 40 and i am 21... smile xx
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer older men, always have. There's just a different desire there, the man is looking to really please me, where as someone my age is just about cumming. Some older men have lots of experience so it just turns me on more becuase they know exactly what to do at the right time. Dont get me wrong theres some guys that are around my age that get it, but more often then not, ill be fucking someone 20 years older then myself!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never fallen to the daddy syndrome
Lurker
0 likes
Older yes (5-10yrs), but not old enough to be my father
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as your balls don't swing so low as to brush grass up my arse during outdoor sex you're not too old
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK HERE WE GO, My husband is 57, und im 37, he really knows what i like und i know what he likes. We know what we want und when we want it. we treat each other like we are in love, want only the best for each other....We play well together. I need to say nothing more about that. We both know things change as the years go by und we will adopt for that as it comes our way. We also know that verity is the spice of life, und are well aware that we both need und like new things to make life exciting......
Clever Gem
0 likes
I prefer men older than me, Not toooo old,
and not too "Gentle"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like older guys, but not too much older. I like 3-12 years older-ish lol(:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like older guys. The gentlemen factor comes into play. I'm a hopeless romantic.....shivery is not dead. Is it?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by canadianrose
I like older guys. The gentlemen factor comes into play. I'm a hopeless romantic.....shivery is not dead. Is it?

I bet it's shivery in Canada at least 8 months out of a year!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! I am married to one. He's about 9 years older than me but I also generally prefer men about my age or a little older. Except occasionally a younger man is just what I needsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wellmademale.........Is being rude your way of getting to know people?
Lurker
0 likes
I find that I am very much attracted to older men. Some may be 10+ years older others 20+. I believe it just has to do with the man himself that attracts me and not so much his age. If it just so happens that he is my age I make nothing of it. But more often than not if I meet someone that I am drawn to he is most likely quite a few years older than me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some older guys are sexysmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love older men, they are more of the romantic type and they are much more mature then the younger ones, they also tend to know what they want out of life...
Lurker
0 likes
Great to hear there are Sexy young babes out there that still dig older dudessmile When i was younger, i always went for older chicks:)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This post has made me smile. I realised that the definition older man seems to mainly mean someone not in their 20's and is referring to young guys in their 30's and 40's.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Not bothered about the older / younger part. It's the 'Gentleman' part which is important to me.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is about age gap, not simply "older". I don't consider an 18 year old with a 24 year old as someone who is seeing an "older" guy. 18 with 35+ yes. The same as if a 40 year old is seeing a 50 year old, unless he is visually "old" I don't consider that as seeing someone "older". They are norms for age gaps and relationships. Now if it was a 40 year old seeing a 70 year old.... there you go.

I think large age gaps can be "fun", but in reality the older you get the more difficult things become, and frankly (as I like to say) I like to have something to talk about over a cup of coffee. That means you should IMO have some common frames of reference and experience. That does not mean people with large age gaps can't have that, but in reality most of the time they will not.... no matter how "mature" the younger person is.

Generally I think it is a mistake to get into long-term relationships with someone who is drastically older than you are (no matter who is the younger sex or older sex). There comes a time when that difference really does create some issues.... on many levels. Yes, I am sure folks can give examples where it worked, but we can also give examples of when someone jumps out of an aircraft and their parachute didn't open correctly and they survived too.... but it is not something we should really use as an example of a "green light" for jumping with a faulty parachute. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who and what you are as a person is so much more important than your age. I'll flirt with anyone who's fun and interesting. That said, I'm 47 and most likely to look at people around my own age. Sad, but true: eye candy is usually a lot younger, but then I don't want to talk to them, just enjoy them in passing.