Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to go into public and show off your thong by bending over, do you wear white pants and

last reply
6 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls, do you like to go into public and tease guys by bending over and showing your thong tail? or do you like wearing white pants and dark thongs to show off your thong or even better yet do you wear yoga pants and a thong to show your thong lines??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like doing this at work, i work in a public place with many different people in and out and i wear low rise black trousers and bend over on purpose revealing a bright coloured thong of mine and love it when i catch people looking!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
i like doing this at work, i work in a public place with many different people in and out and i wear low rise black trousers and bend over on purpose revealing a bright coloured thong of mine and love it when i catch people looking!

OMG.... WAS THAT YOU? Thank you so much for making my day!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been pleasured more than a few times by ladies who are so kind to want to show there Panties thongs and even bare assed bottoms.... I love them so.... one of the benefits of working for the public! Thank you!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to wear thongs all the time under my scrubs...but they are draw string & get lose as the day went on...therefore a peek was often seen. I've since gone to boy shorts for work & wear my thongs after hrs where I can show off more!
Lurker
0 likes
Writing that question obviously took a LOT of thought........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few times...its exhilarating knowing that someone is looking at you...I'm so hot right now!!!