can anyone help

last reply
20 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have never had sex with a guy but really want to suck a guys cock an feel it inside me but dont no were to go to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suggest you find the guys belt. That's a pretty good indicator of there to start. Remove belt. Unbutton pants. Remove pants . . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this post for real? How can anyone ask such an obvious question? Sounds like a kid is on Lush.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by real69luvr
Is this post for real? How can anyone ask such an obvious question? Sounds like a kid is on Lush.

Just for the record, some of us actually don't know the basics. I have to ask my friends to help me with Sex Stuff 101 for my stories and poems.

Seemingly "obvious" basic questions aren't always an indicator of immaturity, just inexperience.

For the original poster, you could just try going out for a walk regularly at a park, going to a busy bar or coffee shop, or trying an online dating site. Or try hanging around carparks and street corners.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by janet_haney
I suggest you find the guys belt. That's a pretty good indicator of there to start. Remove belt. Unbutton pants. Remove pants . . .

Its funny that you say that but what if the guy he is trying to do it to is straight. Some guys don't want guys to unzip their pants for them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by titwnkplz
i have never had sex with a guy but really want to suck a guys cock an feel it inside me but dont no were to go to try it

Sheesh people, the guy is asking for advice. Why do some people get shot down just for asking a question? Anyway, OP:

You could try gay bars, or if you've got a bi-curious friend, you could bring the subject up with them, but make sure you know for sure that they are bi-curious. As Shylass said, there's online dating, but I'm personally dubious about that, not that that should stop ya, I'm sure there are perfectly trustworthy folks on them. Other than that, I really can't think of much more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The basic thought I have on this is that you meet guys seeking guys the same way you meet girls seeking guys. Probably the best thing I can recommend is to try online dating. I would recommend OkCupid, although whichever online service you choose should work.

A couple of basic guidelines, though: Honesty is the best policy. I don't mean "post your address if they ask," obviously, but be honest about what you're looking for. I would arrange a meeting in a public place for the first face-to-face date. Above all, use your common sense, have fun, and take your time.

If you know some GLBT people, you might be able to get a good recommendation of a person or place to go from them (that is, unless they're interested in trying it with you).

Good luck in your exploration.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have the same problem. I live in a small town very rural. No gay bars or anything else. I would love to meet some one but dont know how to tell if they are bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Craig's list, "casual encounters" works for me. pick one close to your town, you'll be surprised how many are looking for that, I found my good friend there.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by jake_black

Its funny that you say that but what if the guy he is trying to do it to is straight. Some guys don't want guys to unzip their pants for them.

Straight guys wouldn't want guys unzipping their pants, anyways. Or sucking their cocks.

Now to the OP: All the advice you've received is sound. If you've picked up and hooked up with women, then you can just apply that to guys as well. Just switch up your venues a bit. But even that isn't always necessary. Find a guy you're interested in and charm his pants off (figuratively and literally). Flirt, make him laugh, etc. You'll be sucking cock in no time.

Also, I saw mention of craigslist...be careful with that. A great many of those are bogus at best, as well as dangerous. They may not be who they say they are. You don't know if they're clean or not. But if you think it's worth the risk, go for it.

But your endeavor isn't a difficult one. There's never a shortage of guys wanting their cocks sucked.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
First, be aware of the risks. Second, even rural places have some "hangout" noted for alternative sexuality. Find out where it is. BUT be aware that STDs are common among the regular cruising crowd. And since you're "new", wolves might prey on you. BEST alternative is find another virgin who is curious and have long twilight talks with a couple beers in you or go on a camping/fishing trip up metaphorical Brokeback Mtn. Sit around together watching The Crying Game, old Busby Berkeley musicals, Judy Garland movies or cruise the local magazine racks and linger over the body building ones with guilty glances to one side and the other...eventually, you'll connect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have a smart phone get an app called Grindr you will have a cock in your mouth in no time!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by titwnkplz

Questions:
1. Are you still looking?
2. What have you tried?
3. Is the profile pic you?
4. Do you live near a city?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by titwnkplz

What I would do if I was completely at a loss as to how to meet anyone in the gay community would be to google search for gay bars in the town of your choosing. Once you know where the handouts are just go, not with a 'I want to suck cock tonight' attitude, but with the idea of just making friends. People are people whether gay or straight and I'm sure that in a short time you will meet someone you can connect with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you could join one of the many gay sites about. gaydar, fabguys etc. go on as a guest member and try the chat rooms
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Just for the record, some of us actually don't know the basics. I have to ask my friends to help me with Sex Stuff 101 for my stories and poems.

Seemingly "obvious" basic questions aren't always an indicator of immaturity, just inexperience.

For the original poster, you could just try going out for a walk regularly at a park, going to a busy bar or coffee shop, or trying an online dating site. Or try hanging around carparks and street corners.

Nice post.
The big problem is if you live in a rural area or a very small town. You might have to venture further afield. This could be an advantage as you wouldn't be known and unlikely to be recognised.
Lurker
0 likes
Squirt. Org has listings for place to "cruise" but like other have said, be careful. I have gone to a "gay" bar, honestly it was a nice place to hang out (and before you say it dpw... not that hanging out) no one was really trying to "hookup". I was definitely the stranger there but was not made to feel that way. However I was called a lesbian for drinking Coors light :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lacr0236
Squirt. Org has listings for place to "cruise" but like other have said, be careful. I have gone to a "gay" bar, honestly it was a nice place to hang out (and before you say it dpw... not that hanging out) no one was really trying to "hookup". I was definitely the stranger there but was not made to feel that way. However I was called a lesbian for drinking Coors light :-)

What bar and when are you going again.
I'll make sure hanging out is fun. I'll even let you drink lite!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can anyone help me learn to cross dress?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by doris7774
Can anyone help me learn to cross dress?

Best advice I can offer for dressing is to commit to it, and to be patient with the learning process. I write this assuming you're dressing MtF and that your female handle is the destination, so to speak. If I'm wrong, I apologize. I have no real insight into crossdressing FtM.

First, find clothes that fit you. You'll have to try things on, and be patient about it. Even women with perfect bodies try on a lot of clothes, much more so than men, to find things that fit in a flattering way. A dress that fits and is right for your shape will make a huge, huge difference in how you feel about your look.

And obviously it's easier to find a fit if you're trim, but that's true for every woman who's ever bought clothing. When I was 18 I wore a single digit dress size and shopping for cross dressing was as easy as deciding to do it. And I could pass. Now my shoulders alone require five girlfriends giving advice and ten dresses tried on just to accommodate in a new LBD. And there just ain't no passing for me any more. But passing is not really the point, and that's a thing to keep in your mind as you try dressing the first time. Again, be patient.

Second, do all the grooming women do. It helps enormously with the finished product, but it is also a big part of the ritual of what you're doing. Shave, baby. And if you're like me, this'll require patience too. I have to start with a weed eater when I want to dress.

And third, get your makeup right. There are excellent tutorials on YouTube. People tend not to know about things like concealer and base the first time they try makeup, and those are the most important things. And makeup starts at the store, you have to buy just the right colors for your face.

Patience, patience, patience. You will not look like RuPaul an hour after you decide to dress. It's a learning curve.