Would you want me as pet/slave?

last reply
29 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Looking for a master who would like to degrade humiliate and discipline me.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I am not into degrading or humiliating. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would need a pic first to see if your body pleases me.
Lurker
0 likes
I am struggeling to understand why anyone would want to be degraded and humiliated. To some extent I can get domination, giving control to a person you trust. But humiliation? Why?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I could probably fulfill those criteria, send me a pm smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AnythingHeWants

Get in the kitchen b*★ch!!!

How do you like that for degrading
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry ; not into belittling,degrading, public or privet humiliation,but then each to their own!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me think about it while you make me a sandwich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnythingHeWants

You need to be a bit more descriptive of the types of activities that you would find degrading. For instance, would you feel humiliated and degraded if I made you drink my piss hot from between my legs?

Would you feel degraded if I invited over a previous girlfriend who was sexy as hell and tell you to eat her out....and she sits there smirking at you while you contemplate not following my orders?

Would you feel degraded if I invited you to my party with 10 or so couples, very sexy girls, dressed to kill along with boy friends? How about if I dragged you into the room by the hair, tied your hands behind your back, stripped you and whipped you like a dog in front of everyone...while they are laughing and enjoying your humiliation?

You can see that more information is required about your psyche to answer your question. What does it take to degrade and humiliate you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I m of d view that sex is a mind game where pleasure flows from mutual understanding and respect. Dominating or humiliating some1 in sex is something which I fail 2 comprehend. Sorry.
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
Um... no.

It's not that I fail to comprehend it. I encourage you in your efforts, but even in the hypothetical world where I don't have a partner, I would still know nothing about you. I enjoy the D/S side of things, and from time to time even some reasonably hardcore BDSM, but you are neither visually apparent or specific in your interests. I would work on that, if I were you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hero_

Get in the kitchen b*★ch!!!

How do you like that for degrading

You would make a terrible Master, Hero, you've got it all wrong! It's "Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, b*★ch!!!"
Lurker
0 likes
I woul definitely need a pic of you to determine whether you are worthy of degradation, humiliation or being disciplined.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What. The. Fuck.

I am actually at a loss for words on this entire thread. It really is quite obvious why the BDSM community here is not getting much respect. Between the thread starter and the replies, I'm not sure which are worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eocpez2
What. The. Fuck.

I am actually at a loss for words on this entire thread. It really is quite obvious why the BDSM community here is not getting much respect. Between the thread starter and the replies, I'm not sure which are worse.

This ^

We seem to have lost all of the mature people in here.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by eocpez2
What. The. Fuck.

You could always try leading by example, and give a respectful answer as to why you have an issue with the original post. The thread was posted outside of the BDSM forum, and it's natural for threads of that nature on the wider forums to get such a reaction. Once one person gives a lighthearted reply, others follow, no matter where it gets moved to. The poster was also directed to the appropriate thread for their request.

Why not show what you consider to be maturity by giving the "correct" response, in the hope that others can follow that? Or is that what you did already?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am sorry if you mistook my response for disrespect. I do not have the "correct" response. No one has the "correct" response. That's the beauty of BDSM, everyone is "corect" in their own D/s relationship.

You want to know my opinion on this post and the replies it received? Well let's start with the OP. Now I am not saing what they want is wrong. I myself do not agree with the acts of degradation and humiliation but that doesn't mean its wrong. The way it was asked for was wrong. You can't simply ask to be humiliated and degraded. There was no detail. No specifics as to what they want done to them or for them. That's like buying a collar, going to the local mall, finding the first person to look at you and giving them the collar telling them to be your Dom/me and do as they wish.

Now, for the replies it got. The multiple replies saying I need to know what you look like before I can humiliate you to see if your looks please me. Those are the kinds of things that make BDSM so hard on here. Yes, looks play a role in a relationship, but they are not the key role. When you are giving yourself, your entire being, your soul, your 100% devotion, its the feeling of mutual care and desire that makes it work. Knowing that you are being one with the other, completeing their desires while having yours taken care of is what makes it work. Not the fact that he/she has the body of a model. You are in the D/s relationship because that person has what you do not. They have the parts that you are missing. You are not in it to show off what a sexy person you have. The replies that were only said in mockery were not needed as well.

My last post said everything I felt it needed to. But there is your deeper description. Well not really deeper, but a little more beneath the surface I guess.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by eocpez2
I am sorry if you mistook my response for disrespect. I do not have the "correct" response. No one has the "correct" response. That's the beauty of BDSM, everyone is "corect" in their own D/s relationship.

You want to know my opinion on this post and the replies it received? Well let's start with the OP. Now I am not saing what they want is wrong. I myself do not agree with the acts of degradation and humiliation but that doesn't mean its wrong. The way it was asked for was wrong. You can't simply ask to be humiliated and degraded. There was no detail. No specifics as to what they want done to them or for them. That's like buying a collar, going to the local mall, finding the first person to look at you and giving them the collar telling them to be your Dom/me and do as they wish.

Now, for the replies it got. The multiple replies saying I need to know what you look like before I can humiliate you to see if your looks please me. Those are the kinds of things that make BDSM so hard on here. Yes, looks play a role in a relationship, but they are not the key role. When you are giving yourself, your entire being, your soul, your 100% devotion, its the feeling of mutual care and desire that makes it work. Knowing that you are being one with the other, completeing their desires while having yours taken care of is what makes it work. Not the fact that he/she has the body of a model. You are in the D/s relationship because that person has what you do not. They have the parts that you are missing. You are not in it to show off what a sexy person you have. The replies that were only said in mockery were not needed as well.

My last post said everything I felt it needed to. But there is your deeper description. Well not really deeper, but a little more beneath the surface I guess.

Now this is a reply I can understand. Thank you very much for taking the time to post more fully.

I have found that people are more likely to be respectful where they do not see scorn. I appreciate that you saw scorn, and reacted accordingly, but all I read in your response was general dissatisfaction for how your community is treated, and in another's post, that all the "mature" people have gone.

I do read the BDSM forum. I am fascinated by it. But I have also seen quite a few members of what you term your community (no sarcasm there) acting somewhat rude, immature and nitpicky. And there is a certain intensity in this particular part of the site.

I don't, for one minute, think that all people who choose to live a BDSM lifestyle are the same as certain characters that I see out and about on other parts of the site, or certain folks who post in here sometimes. People are people the world over, mature or.not, and I can't cover them all with the same frosting. But it makes me want to stereotype people who supposedly advocate what I am trying to understand, when I see so much of it from certwin more vocal folks at times.

That's why I posted. I wanted to know what was so bad about her post, and why. I know, obviously, what was so daft about some of the others. But if you wish your community to be seen in a better light, please remember that there are other people a bit like me who are lurking and watching, and trying to be respectful, even if at a distance. I see nothing wrong with taking a shot back where it's deserved, but now I understand better why it was deserved.

Again, thank you for taking the time.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
To the OP: Certainly it doesn't take a Master or dominant to provide you with degradation and humiliation. Any misogynist can do that.

There are any number of varieties of BDSM activities/relationships as well as in D/s. My particular form has nothing whatever to do with degradation/humiliation, but rather the opposite. To guide another person - submissive - to be the best person they possibly can, to enjoy life and its pleasures, to realize their own sensuality and well-being, to dominate their life actions through earned respect and influence, not pain or fear. To be responsible to and for them. To protect and cherish them, not as chattel or "valued goods" but as a human being with whom one enjoys spending time. To help them build a daily life with passion and wisdom. Like water, everyone seeks their own level.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am always happy to see someone not in the lifestyle reading about it. Nothing wrong with a little chocolate syrup on a vanilla icecream. (Unless you're allergic to chocolate silly)

I understand what you are saying about being more explainative when replying. Because there are many who do not see why it was more than just jokes. I am usually very vocal in this forum when posting. My past posts will show that. I may not be right in the light of others but I think I'm pretty close lol.

You are also correct about the actions of others here who are in the lifestyle. They tend to be....narrow. there are those who expect everyone to know everything about the way they live and have sex. However, I hope those not in the lifestyle will not see that as a generalization. There are MANY who are not like at all. If you met me in chat, I would be more than happy to listen to your questions and answer with what I know. Many others will also do the same. The few that do not welcome "outsiders" are not a cover picture for the BDSM book here on lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a slave this post is not something i want to see. If ypu are looking for info or just a little play you should get to know some people through chat or friends. Its better to be safe then sorry, and trust me if a Dom or Domme, is just gonna say "ok ill have you", from just a post or picture they are not worth your time. I would be glad to answer any questions you have or help you find a real Dom/Domme not a fake or a flake. Send me a message anytimesmile and good luck in all your fun;)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
No, I am not into degrading or humiliating. Sorry.

I've seen you humiliate yourself before. Just sayin.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I have done things on LUSH that if given the chance I would not do the same way again. They can not be undone. They might have been things some consider humiliating, but they were not to me. And certainly they are no worse than what happens on a daily basis on LUSH. They were not things I would do again though, and frankly I do regret them; but only because of how it has caused me to be the target for some now. I have moved on, but it is odd how some others can not. From time to time they pop up and start harassing me and then claim to be somehow innocent and simply asking questions and showing interest. This of course is not close to being accurate and it is not fooling anyone since it is clear to see what is really going on. Oh well... just sayin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

If anyone is humiliating themselves it is you. This person is asking a question that should lead you to help them. Not attack other people and be rude. you call yourself a Dom but you are not at all. A Dom would get to know this person and ask questions, help them grow. Instead you push down other people to try and make yourself sound good. you have no respect or desire to help anyone, so personally i would enjoy you to stop posting unless you have something helpful to say.... i am sorry to any
REAL Doms/Dommes out there that find this disrespectful, that was not my wish at all. i hope i have not offended or upset You. Good luck
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by skyeblue

This person is asking a question that should lead you to help them.

Look little girl... Helpful? Like what the person I quoted said? Oh yeah that was so helpful to her. He basically said he couldn't help... Please turn your brain on before addressing me.

Quote by skyeblue

you call yourself a Dom but you are not at all.

I don't call myself a Dom... I don't need to.

Quote by skyeblue

A Dom would get to know this person and ask questions, help them grow.

I'm not a gardener... Plus she wants to be humiliated... I think I am more fit if humiliation and degradation is her thing than some loser asking questions to help her grow or some mumbo jumbo. Again, please put your thinking cap on.

Quote by skyeblue

Instead you push down other people to try and make yourself sound good. you have no respect or desire to help anyone

Sounds like pretty Dominant behavior actually. Thank you.

Quote by skyeblue

i am sorry to any REAL Doms/Dommes out there that find this disrespectful, that was not my wish at all. i hope i have not offended or upset You. Good luck

It doesn't surprise me that you're profesionalmaster's little slave. I think I have hurt his feelings once or twice (just because I asked him if he was paid to be a master since he's a pro LOL). Why are the "Masters" so sensitive? I don't get it. Why do they clam up and need the "sub" to stick up for them? This doesn't make any sense. This is why I stress that the terms Dom and Master are misnomers... No one that is truly what a Dom or Master pretend to be are this sensitive. Cry baby would be a more accurate term.

ProfessionalCryBaby. <--Look I even capitalized it to show respect n shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First i am not sticking up for Him, He can do that for Himself, This had nothing to do with Him, so keep Him out of it. Your behavior is not one of a Dom at all, you were being rude and disrespectful. Now back to your attempt to bring my relationship with ProffessionMaster into this, its not appropriate or needed Grow up and learn about the life style, before you make yourself look even more immature and rather narrow minded. People like you are why BDSM has such a bad reputation.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It doesn't surprise me that you're profesionalmaster's little slave. I think I have hurt his feelings once or twice (just because I asked him if he was paid to be a master since he's a pro LOL). Why are the "Masters" so sensitive? I don't get it. Why do they clam up and need the "sub" to stick up for them? This doesn't make any sense. This is why I stress that the terms Dom and Master are misnomers... No one that is truly what a Dom or Master pretend to be are this sensitive. Cry baby would be a more accurate term.

ProfessionalCryBaby. <--Look I even capitalized it to show respect n shit.

i told Ms Kate on you. she said that as soon as she's done with important things, like dusting the bookshelves and scrubbing the toilet she's going to eviscerate you, fake master felix the dickless.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.