Do you like a vocal man?

last reply
40 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time I've started a post so I apologize in advance if this has been asked before.

When your having some fun with your lover, do you prefer a guy to be quiet or do you like it when he moans and groans, perhaps even talking dirty to you amongst his moans and groans?
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by hornyirishman
do you like it when he moans and groans, perhaps even talking dirty to you amongst his moans and groans?

Perfect. Dirty talk and moans/groans are definitely the way to go. I really dislike it when a guy is silent. It feels awkward. I try to encourage and initiate dirty talk and vocalizations but I've had partners before that just do a little groan at the point of climax and that's it. It's always a disappointment if a guy is uncomfortable with letting loose and really getting into it - I find it often correlates to the uninhibited quality of the sex as well. The quiet guys just aren't as much fun.
0 likes
i like them to make a bit of noise. its a turn on to hear him say things like 'fuck' when i do something he likes :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmm, yessmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
i like a guy to be a bit vocal but not too much. i like it when girls are vocal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't have to be all dirty talk but moans and groans are a MUST!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dirty talk is very hot. It gives me even MORE...motivation? I can't think of a better word. I like noises, groans, moans and dirty talk. I'm up for it all!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyirishman
like it when he moans and groans, perhaps even talking dirty to you amongst his moans and groans?

HELL yes! to the above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course. Let's face it, would you enjoy a woman who never uttered a sound?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's always nice to be vocally recognised and encouraged when your doing the right moves on your guy ... that unexpected squirm or sharp intake of breath always makes me smile and devilishly want to repeat the process ... multiple times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it silence is a huge turn off... Dirty talk is incredibly sexy in the right context. If the situation is more intimate and you are yelling out "Fuck your daddy" or something of the sort, it can be a bit awkward. Moans and groans are always appreciated. Its nice knowing that the guy is enjoying himself..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitively like the moans and groans. Dirty talk is fine once get started. Sometimes I like being called a slut and a whore.

It all depends on the mood I'm in
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love moans and groans, I love to know that they are enjoying themselves. Dirty talk is awesome!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hornyirishman, I like vocal men. I would have to say that Andrea Bocelli is one of my favorite vocal men; especially in "passione"! Very sexy.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Perfect. Dirty talk and moans/groans are definitely the way to go. I really dislike it when a guy is silent. It feels awkward. I try to encourage and initiate dirty talk and vocalizations but I've had partners before that just do a little groan at the point of climax and that's it. It's always a disappointment if a guy is uncomfortable with letting loose and really getting into it - I find it often correlates to the uninhibited quality of the sex as well. The quiet guys just aren't as much fun.

Well said DD, I agree completely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most all agree it is nice to know when your guy is enjoying themselves. I love to hear them cum. The more lose of control that they show, the more it turns me on. Love the vocal guy.
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy lets anything Dirty Out ..I Encourage it & urge him on to say more...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it! The vocal and loud, the better! You know he is having a good time and you are doing something that he loves!
Lurker
0 likes
Vocal def.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Absofuckinglutely. Moan, groan, grunt, growl, roar, dirty talk. I love it all.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Moan, groan, talk dirty, I like a man to show he is enjoying himself. The more vocal the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's always lovely to know he appreciates your effort in ensuring his pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
It's always nice to be vocally recognised and encouraged when your doing the right moves on your guy ... that unexpected squirm or sharp intake of breath always makes me smile and devilishly want to repeat the process ... multiple times.

I definitely agree,... I love moaned out words like 'fuck' ... 'oh yes baby' .... 'Damn right there'... Such a great turn on..
Be who you are and say Wat you feel
because
those who mind, don't matter.
And who matter don't mind.

so

Sex, is nature.
And, I believe in going along with nature
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes baby, hell yeah.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE men who are vocal be it groaning, moaning, growling, panting, grunting, cooing, talking (dirty or not), whatever! I like to know my man is enjoying himself (not to mention ALIVE) and 'hearing' him gets me off BIG time. Agreed, quiet men just aren't as much fun but at the same time, his responses have to feel natural and not contrived just for my benefit otherwise it's just awkward.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I love it, it's very horny to hear his moans, sighs, grunts, growls and dirty talk etc. Helps me know I'm doing a good job or conversely he's loving doing what he's doing to me.

Silence would simply be very off putting
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love a man who's going to be vocal. In every sense of the word. I want dirty talk, moans, groans, growls, grunts, they're all turn ons. I'm very vocal, so I want it back in return!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it when men are vocal!

nothing sexier than when a man is moaning and grunting in your ear

also makes for great phone sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooooohhhhh yes, deep, growling, gutteral, UMMMPPPPFFHH,

Talking.... suggesting....swearing......encouraging.....begging.......

............silence is a deff turn off