breast size

last reply
26 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is there a certain size for breasts that you find ideal? what would you say is too big?
Lurker
0 likes
Small or large, they are all beautiful. What makes them more beautiful, is when the women is happy and proud of the ones she has been given and enjoys them herself.
Lurker
0 likes
Ah, a breast size thread. Haven't seen one of those for a while. My default answer and it's one that I shall stick to is: the ones that are on the lady are the ones that are perfect for her, so I'll take any size, thank you. I'm not a total breastophile, so I like any and all breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whats the difference, as long as they are in my hands or mouth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All sizes are good. Being too small or too large shouldn't make a difference to you attractiveness. It might become a burden to your back if too large!
0 likes
At the risk of repeating myself (since I'm sure that I've said this on other threads), it's what looks good on the woman which is generally what she was born with. I'm love tits but there's no magic formula for size or shape. I've lusted after big ones and I've lusted after small ones. Right now, I'm kind of going for bigger, but there are some in the small to mid range that still get my eye.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find beauty in most types (though not unnaturally large), but moderately sized and perky is what I like best. My now wife fits that description, and at 53 she still rarely wears a bra.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no hard rule for me as to what is too big.....with that being said, the breast size need to be porportioned to the body. I myself really like medium to small. No more than an handful.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as they a actually big and not just big cos she's a fat chick any size is great.
Lurker
0 likes
I say that c to d is good. Bigger just leaves a lot to be covered and a mans mouth and hands are only so big
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it is what best suits the woman. I like them all. But in all honesty, the best breasts in the world, on an ugly women (as in personality as well as her face) don't appeal to me. It is not simply the breasts that matter or make the impact... they are only a PART of the whole, and frankly a part I put far less importance in than some men do; and that a LOT of women do too.

Now don't confuse that with me not liking them and liking them A LOT. LOL I do. But the answer is not so simple for me, and I tend to appreciate great features/aspects of all women... sometimes it is the breasts, sometimes it isn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are all wonderful. But one stands out from my younger years - I called them ski jump breasts, they slope down and are full at the bottom with the nipples pointing up. Yes I still remember those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as they are firm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself prefer a girl to have large Cs or small Ds, but anything over DD is getting to big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
is there a certain size for breasts that you find ideal? what would you say is too big?

small & firm...perky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care. As long as the sex is good, it doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say that I like all sizes, but I would say that I prefer smaller is better. Nothing bigger than a C is best for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think A cup and B cup are the sexiest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like C-D. Probably anything over DD would be too big. Well maybe not too big. But more the enough. But as long as the girl has something and isn't flat chested I don't really care. Well so long as she's doesn't have watermelon sized breast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Small or large, they are all beautiful. What makes them more beautiful, is when the women is happy and proud of the ones she has been given and enjoys them herself.

Said well
Troublemaker
0 likes
Breast size isn't a factor but I do love those in the 32/34 A/B range...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I fall in love with a woman, all that matters to me about her breasts is that like the rest of her, she is healthy. After all, there are lots of beautiful women out there who have have breast cancer, and I would love them anyway.
Don't get me wrong, a beautiful pair of breasts that a woman is proud of, etc, is wonderful. But there is just so much breast cancer out there, isn't it time we started loving our women for who they are first and not their cup size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as their owner is happy with their size then I'll be happy too. Why? Because I don't want to have to battle to see them and caress them.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as there soft and warm who cares.
Lurker
0 likes
Size of the nipples is my fetish. Love them long and large.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had A size women through D size women and loved them all. I like women who aren't afraid to show them by going with out bras which seems the A and B do it more freely which is understandable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the breast size should fit the woman. A small woman should have small breast. A cups are fine on a very skinny woman. A bigger woman should have larger breast. Fake breasts generally look bad. Breast are to big when they start getting above dd.