C - String

last reply
25 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do you own a C-String thong and if so are they comfortable and when do you like wearing them?????
0 likes
i have seen these on a few websites and catalogues but never actually tried them myself. Intrigued about them tho, whether they'd be comfortable or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The concept is great but I just dont see how it would stay on. I have even seen a video of a girl dancing and it fell from under her skirt. And it must have a wire skeleton in order for it to stay on so I dont see how it would be very comfortable either. Ill stick with thongs and g-strings!! And if I am wearing something that is so tight even a micro g-string will show lines, than I will go pantyless!!
Lurker
0 likes
The concept is great but I just dont see how it would stay on. I have even seen a video of a girl dancing and it fell from under her skirt. And it must have a wire skeleton in order for it to stay on so I dont see how it would be very comfortable either. Ill stick with thongs and g-strings!! And if I am wearing something that is so tight even a micro g-string will show lines, than I will go pantyless!!

I find the video interesting too, I have not found anyone who has one yet but I have seen them in stores
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
There is no way you'd catch me wearing one of those in public. I'd just be waiting for it to fall off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a real fan of thongs so this just isn't me. I'd much rather go commando and frequently do.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Someone gave me a couple of these recently. They aren't my favourite thing and I wouldn't wear it with a skirt because ya never know. There is a light underwire in them and they are shaped. If you didn't know what they were you could almost mistake them for a headband. They aren't that uncomfortable but I don't really like the look of them and don't see any real practical benefit to them either (other than as a discreet bottom for the tanning salon or private balcony/backyard tanning).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I personally find them uncomfortable... Much prefer to wear nothing.. Than a C-string!..
Lurker
0 likes
That is a very odd thing. Too small for me
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
They look uncomfortable. That has stopped me from buying one.
[url]http://[/url]
Clever Gem
0 likes

You have got to be taking the piss!
Who in their right mind would wear this thing?
DD is right its like a hair band. nope, nope nope.
Commando is there for a reason.

What if you fell on the back end of that thing!

EDIT! * "BUY ONE"
WHAT!!!!! you could save yourself the cash and make one with a pantyliner and some pipecleaner, you'd soon thank yourself for not buying one I reckon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only know of one place that these come in useful, and that's in burlesque dancing. I don't see the point in needing something like this otherwise.

Also the do look very uncomfortable. But that's just my opinion.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've worn one just to try them as I was intrigued but no it kept falling of when I walked
Lurker
0 likes
It looks like a guy designed it.
I wonder if they make one with velcro?
If the thin end was longer and had a ball at the end, it could slip into my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by theerotic1
It looks like a guy designed it.
I wonder if they make one with velcro?
If the thin end was longer and had a ball at the end, it could slip into my ass.

That would only work if you don't shave, LOL! They make about as much sense as this Bikini! Like you said, A man had to have designed these, HAHA.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got one as a freebie from an Ann Summers party, lets just say its in the bin. MOST UNCOMFORTABLE THING EVER!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckie2309
Got one as a freebie from an Ann Summers party, lets just say its in the bin. MOST UNCOMFORTABLE THING EVER!

That's how I got mine, reckon no woman would pay for one I'd rather wear one of those bikinis!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would give it ago cant see it being that great tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got one cheap off ebay to see what they were like! uncomfortable and weird, just feels like you have something stuck there and is about to fall out any second haha! good idea but not practical!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to be a man designed these . god the sand would chaff so so badly lol

Quote by Nikki703

That would only work if you don't shave, LOL! They make about as much sense as this Bikini! Like you said, A man had to have designed these, HAHA.

[img][/img]
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
those look like THE most ridiculous contraptions! i don't know how you can wear them confidently while making ANY movement. i think you're better off going commando than hearing an awkward, "excuse me miss, you dropped this on aisle seven..."

Say. Her. Name.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Guest
do you own a C-String thong and if so are they comfortable and when do you like wearing them?????

Erm nope. They just look like an underwired sanitary towel. Not something I would wear or find sexy
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Omg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been given a couple. No, they won't stay on! Can be funny when they fall off, or embarrassing, depending on where.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you're wearing a shirt skirt while sitting and wearing a c-string when that thing springs loose, it could shoot across the room and knock someone out. That'd be very enbarrassing at work, don't you think?