Login

Section question

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am planning a Steam Punk story but am not sure where to put it. I wanna say Supernatural but am not 100% sure as it will have elements that will fit it in other categories as well.

thank you in advance for you help
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
I am planning a Steam Punk story but am not sure where to put it. I wanna say Supernatural but am not 100% sure as it will have elements that will fit it in other categories as well.

thank you in advance for you help

Just write the story. Worry about which slot to stick it in when you know what shape it has.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clumeleon
0 likes
And if the verifier who gets it disagrees with whatever you decide on in the end, they'll likely consult with you and/or other moderators to place it in the most appropriate category.
Lurker
0 likes
Supernatural
This is a wide story category, catering for stories with a Supernatural / Non-Human theme. These are often associated with paranormal and occult ideas. Stories to be placed in here include those relating to Vampires, Fantasy Worlds, Ghosts, Aliens, Futuristic themes, Robots, Triffids or anything else your imagination may conjure up

Well I have a starting point. I'll put it in here and see how it goes. they may move it they may not.