Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do Men really Love any one, or you just in a line of things they own.

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do Men really Love any one, or you just in a line of things they own. car,boat, house,golf clubs, motorcycle,wife,airplane, camping gear,dog,girlfriend,shoes,hat,fishing poll,hunting gear,dirt bike,four wheeler, man many more things ....that he owns........the word own is the real word here.0QgrtZn8yKEilCDS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leise ;my 2nd wife & I were married for only 9 yrs, she split in 93, pass on in 03, I think of her at times, And at those times I find my self missing her.. Hope this sheds some insight on your question..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Straight Honesty
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
or you just in a line of things they own. car,boat, house,golf clubs, motorcycle,wife,airplane, camping gear,dog,girlfriend,shoes,hat,fishing poll,hunting gear,dirt bike,four wheeler, man many more things ....that he owns.

This is what you just let them believe. Helps with all that Cro-Magnon hunter/gatherer bullshit thing!
For the first part of the question, yes, some do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
Do Men really Love any one, or you just in a line of things they own. car,boat, house,golf clubs, motorcycle,wife,airplane, camping gear,dog,girlfriend,shoes,hat,fishing poll,hunting gear,dirt bike,four wheeler, man many more things ....that he owns........the word own is the real word here.h3XpHAkcTfoKHsUq

I think some men really love and others think of women as a possession. My ex seemed to love me when we married and for about 5yrs afterward. Then he started to treat me like a possession. Except he treated me more like a golf ball than a golf club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would not know, and I really do not care. I am not into the whole love, romance bullshit with men. Had a few who thought a few dates meant they "owned" me, they learned. Same with those who took me for granted, or "decided" what we would be doing that evening/weekend. I am the only one who decides what I am doing, and with who (whom?). Just want to have fun
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the man.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Yes, some love and love deeply, others, just play at it or at what they think it means. It all depends on the version of the man in question. Some see it as a beautiful thing to be nurtured and cherished while others think it means, cook my meals and do my laundry and that the woman's feelings and needs don't matter. You can't lump them all under one catagory they are all individuals.
Lurker
0 likes
It's unfortunate that you have had experiences that have you asking such a question, but we are human just like you. We run the full gambit of personalities and experiences, and I would hardly judge all women by the actions of a few.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Mine loves me, and owns me. But above all he owns me cause he LOVES me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It should not be that way. It's a partnership. you go through things together and if one is taking and the other giving, that is not moving forward the relationship. It's give and take for both. IMHO.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?