Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does anyone else crank their speakers up and dance around the room?

last reply
106 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Sometimes, you just need to have a dance...

Lurker
0 likes
I often crank up the tunes as i'm pushing the hoover round, the dyson waltz lol, also I do the really bad singing to myself in the car thing! lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of course! Nekkid sometimes...

...my wife likes that! ...well at least she laughs really hard.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm much more of a singer than a dancer but I have been known to "bust a move" or two whilst enjoying my own company.

Also, if you get me drunk then you better be prepared for some massive moves! I have knocked people over.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Oh hell yes!!! Especially when I have the radio on in the kitchen when I'm cooking or whatever... A good song comes on and it will be turned up LOUD and I will be sashaying around the kitchen, singing at the top of my lungs!!

Who wants to join me?

Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah, I turn the volume up when I am cleaning my apartment or taking a shower!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Now I'm not a good singer nor a good dancer, but when the right song plays its turned up full blast and I'm jigging around the house!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to loud while reloading shells, Fairly loud while driving.. Ballard of THUNDER ROAD is good for 10 to 30 miles an hour above the posted speed. limit.. (-;
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Oh hell yes!!! Especially when I have the radio on in the kitchen when I'm cooking or whatever... A good song comes on and it will be turned up LOUD and I will be sashaying around the kitchen, singing at the top of my lungs!!

Who wants to join me?

I'll join ya! I love me a bit of dancing, sure I don't do it very well, but it's all in good fun.

That actually reminds me of this time I was at my friends house. We'd been drinking tequila beer, as we do and it was time to get some food on before going to a gig, so the speakers were connected to the laptop, some punk band was slung on full blast and myself, my friend, one of her friends and her son wound up pogoing through the house until it was gig time, my friend preparing food along the way. It was very fun and very very silly.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah, I dance all around the house..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yeah, all the time, in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, outside, in the car, in the boat..... you name the place when a good tune comes on you just gotta go with the moves
Lurker
0 likes
All the time!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Being a D.J I tend to not so much dance but bounce in time with the music at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit.... not in a while. I think I need to though....
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes, its tye law..... if music is being played and you like it, crank up that volume and dance as do it like no one is watching and enjoy x
Head Nurse
0 likes
Only when I'm dancing in my panties and singing along!!

On a side note, it has been discovered that dancing with the mop can lead to some pretty spectacular moves. Especially when you step on the wet side of the floor!
Lurker
0 likes
I do, I do.....and with some wine....no lights.... raised windows.....magic..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes... in many different styles, to many different types of music, and especially in front of mirrors (of which my place has many). Just wish I had more space.
0 likes
Been known to happen, mostly when my family isn't around or I'm wearing headphones (they don't like loud, danceable music). Even started bouncing and bopping to a tune on Slacker while on the stationary bike last night (don't worry, it's fairly sturdy and stable).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try not to do it too often at home. First of all, my kids laugh at me. And secondly, I'm a total klutz.
I have difficulty keeping track of my arms and legs.

I don't fancy a trip to the Doctor's again. He tried hard not to laugh while I explained how I broke 2 toes and dislocated the other. Or the time I gashed myself when I knocked over the TV. Or the other time I gave myself a black eye when I spun right into the wall.

Turn the music up loud? Sure.
Sing along with the music? Absolutely.
Dance around the room? No way. Not anymore. I know my limits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep - doing it right now, whilst cleaning my house in my best rubber gloves! 1980's groovers, and lovin em!! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell Yes!! Its the only way I can get motivated to clean my house.......................although my music is much better!! LOL

Lurker
0 likes
Love to dance and often embaress friends dancing while out shopping.