Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

how would you react to a guy getting hard at a nude beach Options · View
Chrissy123
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:52:15 AM

Good for him!

Dani
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:31:37 AM

Paulfromma wrote:
Well, as a bi male exhibitionist and somewhat of a voyeur, I find myself at a nude beach here in FL a dozen or so times a year. I love being seen with a hard-on. I love walking up and down the beach along the tide line where everyone can see me. I'm often wearing nothing more than sunglasses and a cock ring. My cock is always at least at half mast. When I spot someone watching me closely, I usually go to full hard-on. I love it when another guy seeing me hard gets hard himself or when one person calls another person's attention to me.
On the occasions that my wife joins be at the nude beach, she turns me on enough that I usually don't bother with the cock ring and as we walk the beach my cock is just as likely to be hard and leaking pre-cum.

That's so sick and inappropriate. I get that it's a nude beach and things happen, but contrary to popular belief, it's not for flaunting your hard drippy cock up and down the beach for all the world to see. If you wanna be an exhibitionist, go to a sex club where your intentional hard-on will be welcomed.

Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:30:58 PM

Paulfromma wrote:
Well, as a bi male exhibitionist and somewhat of a voyeur, I find myself at a nude beach here in FL a dozen or so times a year. I love being seen with a hard-on. I love walking up and down the beach along the tide line where everyone can see me. I'm often wearing nothing more than sunglasses and a cock ring. My cock is always at least at half mast. When I spot someone watching me closely, I usually go to full hard-on. I love it when another guy seeing me hard gets hard himself or when one person calls another person's attention to me.
On the occasions that my wife joins be at the nude beach, she turns me on enough that I usually don't bother with the cock ring and as we walk the beach my cock is just as likely to be hard and leaking pre-cum.

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

That's so sick and inappropriate. I get that it's a nude beach and things happen, but contrary to popular belief, it's not for flaunting your hard drippy cock up and down the beach for all the world to see. If you wanna be an exhibitionist, go to a sex club where your intentional hard-on will be welcomed.

Well said Slippery, Paulfromma, did you ever stop to consider that when one person calls another person's attention to you, that it might be because you should NOT be doing what you're doing. Deliberately flaunting an erection because you get off on people watching you? Walking along the tide line? You wouldn't dare walk amongst other people with a leaking hard on, lest someone confront you about it, and they would!!

I call your story a load of bullshit. If you did what you say... in my opinion you are a pervert, not an exhibitionist. To be fair, I can understand hard on's occur on nude beaches, the point is.... it's etiquette to cover yourself, and if you can't control it, you shouldn't be there.

IF it is appropriate and acceptable for guys to get erections on nude beaches... why aren't they ALL walking around sporting one? They don't, because it's not what it's all about. If you did that as often as you say, someone would have reacted unfavourably towards you by now, IF you weren't sticking to the tide line. If that is as far as you go, then you know what you are doing is wrong.