The two way highway known as oral sex.

last reply
34 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I present multiple questions...1) How do you prefer to be asked for oral? 2)If I do it for you, am I wrong to expect reciprocation?
Straight Honesty
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. If I'm receiving I have no problem giving. Of course, I usually give anyway. tee hee smile I havent been asked for it in along time. It usually just happens.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Of course reciprocation should be given. However, many of us do not need to be asked to suck cock. As for how to ask others, that I can't really say other than to be direct depending on the person and situation of course. Tit for tat so to speak is not an unreasonable request.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm going to agree with the prior posters: some ladies don't need to be told to suck cock, as they do so willingly. I believe that oral is a two-way street, in that if you're going to verbally ask for a blowjob, you better be giving your lady some oral.

One time, after a date, this guy blatantly asked me: "Is there any chance in getting a blow job?" We hadn't had sex yet (and we never did), just made out. I was definitely turned off by this, and declined and went home. His asking made me feel cheap.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being told to do it, I like the feeling of submitting to someone else's demands and I don't expect or sometimes even want reciprocation. I'm happy giving.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't do it unwillingly I love doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like if he asks or begs for oral sex. If he demands it , it is even better
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think anyone should ask for or demand oral sex. If it happens spontaneously, that's great.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PhilAnders
I don't think anyone should ask for or demand oral sex. If it happens spontaneously, that's great.

That's great if that's the way you like it but life and sex would be boring if we were all the same
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

That's great if that's the way you like it but life and sex would be boring if we were all the same

To each his or her own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had anyone have to ask me to perform oral, man or woman. I enjoy it and am usually the one who initiates it. It is different if a guy playfully says "suck my cock" or in the heat of dirty talk says things like "suck my fucking cock like the slut you are", but thats all part of the game since he already knows Im going to willingly suck him and love doing it.

As far as reciprocation, I do expect it and 99% of the time it happens, especially with women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a firm believer in the give and take. How can you expect someone to give it and not want something back?
Lurker
0 likes
I love fulfilling my man's needs without being asked and to be honest he normally doesn't have to. However, I would like him to reciprocate it ever once in a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BettyBoop4U
I'm a firm believer in the give and take. How can you expect someone to give it and not want something back?

I think it is very different for men and women. I actually prefer to give than receive.

For a man oral sex is an appetizer, for a woman it is often the main course. So when a man doesn't reciprocate he is doubly neglecting his duties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

I think it is very different for men and women. I actually prefer to give than receive.

For a man oral sex is an appetizer, for a woman it is often the main course. So when a man doesn't reciprocate he is doubly neglecting his duties.

Agree!!!!
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good sex, like a relationship, is about give and take. Personally, I'm a giver and take great pleasure in pleasing my man but I do like to know that my man wants and especially enjoys pleasing me as well. There is no room for selfishness when it comes to great sex.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Good sex, like a relationship, is about give and take. Personally, I'm a giver and take great pleasure in pleasing my man but I do like to know that my man wants and especially enjoys pleasing me as well. There is no room for selfishness when it comes to great sex.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to give, I prefer my boobs played with but still enjoy him having me
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I totally believe in reciprocation. Oral doesn't always have to be requested. No one's gonna refute a blowjob or a good pussy licking. However, if you want to ask, the approach depends on the person. There's really no way of going around it other than to ask directly. If you don't feel comfortable enough to ask for it, then you don't need it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I like if he asks or begs for oral sex. If he demands it , it is even better
I insist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I luv oral but prefer 69 until she cums but I don'tas I want to cum inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always thought it was part of the whole deal called sexual pleasure for both my partner and me.

I am not sure a guy every had to ask me, unless it was in jest.

I would be disappointed if my partner did not return the favor, even if he/she is not as skilled as they could be, but Mama is more than will to help you perfect your skills.
Lurker
0 likes
I think if it's not reciprocated spontaneously within a short while, I would talk to my partner about it outside the bedroom. COMMUNICATION!! It's a cure-all for a multitude of things.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to put on a Groucho Marx mustache-nose-glasses and offer my wife a mustache ride. She likes to ride and ride and ride! I've worn out I don't know how many Groucho Marx mustache-nose-glasses masks.vmB6vPdtVKOJHzal

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't view oral sex as a two way street. It's not something that should be treated as a "you do me I do you" sort of thing. But then again, I absolutely love performing oral sex (just look at my profile pic) so I'm not offended when she doesn't want to get on her knees for me. I'll find other ways to get myself of (hopefully with her help).
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm...Absolutely Love Itsmile:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lOVE ORAL SEX SUCKING COCK OR E ATNG PUSSY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) How do you prefer to be asked for oral?

Politely. Example: Please suck my cock you filthy whore. That "please" is very important.

2)If I do it for you, am I wrong to expect reciprocation?

Can't help you here, I hate oral. Receiving, that is. I'm happy to give it without any sort of reciprocation. Sex is not something you should use to keep score.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral is part of all sex encounters to me....foreplay at its best!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love to give oral. If I get it back, great but being able to please my partner so completely and to hear the results of my efforts...no, that alone is enough to get me so excited that I'm ready for the main course right afterwards.
Site administrator
0 likes
I love to give oral too and would love for my partner to reciprocate. However if she really didnt want too then I would accept that ... I dont think I would enjoy it in the knowledge that she wasnt enjoying it too.