How Often do you go shopping?

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i go online shopping loads, probably order something almost every other day! I love it! Shopping in real life though not so much, can be stressful and it's so much easier sitting at home ordering it!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this like food shopping or other stuff? I live opposite the shop and live in a block of flats so carrying a lot of bags once a month is not necessary so I shop about 2 -3 times a week. As I have to walk through the shopping centre from the metro to get home it's no real hassle or much extra time. However if it's other stuff like clothes that can have months between and as for on line I don't trust that much so I only buy airline tickets on line maybe every 9 - 12 months or so. Also on line shopping means I have to go and collect it from the post office as I'm invariable out when the mail comes so in one sense that's more hassle but this fear is a bit of a drag as I want to buy a special guitar strap and can only find it on line so I may eventually risk it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Order groceries online is the easiest for me . Everything else is when I need too and if i can be bothered
Lurker
0 likes
I shop everyday. I don't drive so its touch carrying all those bags
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand how people can be at home when they deliver the online stuff especially groceries - like when do they (the customers) work or do shops deliver groceries to a specific time? Can't see shops around here offering that good a service?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to shop! I go at least once a week to the mall and shop on line all the time!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
daily, I love browsing, love trying on sexy outfits and gorgeous shoes. I also prefer buying my food fresh and hate using convenience foods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of my shopping is at Wally World,Food,maybe 3 times a week..Cross the river & go to wash. state for sporting goods probably once a month
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Food shopping, more or less daily. Clothes and window shopping, couple of times a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More window shopping than actually buying. Try to save money as much as possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it just me or are there other people surprised to see this question on this forum?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Is it just me or are there other people surprised to see this question on this forum?

Hahaha Trinket ... I'm with you on that!!

I'll indulge ....

I go grocery shopping a lot ... at least every other day I pick up fresh veggies.
I hate to go clothes shopping ... so I am going to say I head out there about once a quarter (four times a year is plenty for me! maybe that's too often ... ok .... included in that number I'll include gift shopping).
I love shoe shopping ... and tend to keep my eye on a few shops near work when I do a walk at lunch.

How's that??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Physically going to the store and shopping.. I avoid it like the plague.. It doesn't matter if its somehting I love like handbags or shoes or groceries.. I hate shopping..

Online shopping... I am more of an online browser... I try to limit my purchases... But that i do on a daily basis... I love sample sites like Fab, Rue La La, Gilt, etc...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shop like once a month. Maybe every week for food
Lurker
0 likes
2-3 times a week
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It varies. I do food shopping at least once a week, even if it's only to pick up ingredients that I don't normally have in stock to make something I have a taste for. As far as the miscellaneous shopping goes, it can vary for me from once or several times a week to not at all, depending on how I feel.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what kind of shopping - grocery shopping, I will go a couple of times a week as I prefer fresh ingredients. As for clothes/shoe shopping, maybe once a month or less but it really depends on the season or if I have somewhere special to go but as a rule, I'm really not a huge personal shopper.
Lurker
0 likes
All this non-sexual talk about shopping, it's doing my head in. I feel like I'm trapped in a pre-Lush time warp!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I agree. Now it was Sex Toy shopping it would be more fitting.

But for the record, I (or one of my daughters) goes food shopping usually once a week. And as for as other types of shopping, its when the mood or necessity strikes.

Can we get back to better things now....................Remember, that's your cue to post!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure I can answer such a sexually loaded and explicit question without blushing profusely and hiding behind the sofa
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Uhmm... less than I used to. That's the important thing.

Due to a few unexpected $$ emergencies over the past year, I'm kind of broke at the moment so I'm keeping splurges to a minimum.
Lurker
0 likes
Well for groceries every other day. Don't like to freeze food and love fresh ingredients.

Clothes shopping , not very much but I am today. Need some new clothes and hoping to find a killer pair of heels and we can not forget to go to VS!!!! Have not splurged in a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Zappos.com is like the most frequented site in my history. (and it shows up waaaay too much on my credit card statements)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not as much as I would like. I go to the store almost every other day for food. But hardly shop for anything else. Mostly I just brows.
0 likes
for clothes not that much, other nessities more frequently
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every now and then, not so often though
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
I shop online and in stores. Plus, I work in retail so I browse there & shop probably once a week? Online. All the time lol
Lurker
0 likes
A few times a month? Being a poor college kid doesn't leave much room in the budget for frivolous shopping trips, unfortunately. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
online all the time and 2 time aweek