do you ladies really like to ....pain

last reply
17 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
do you ladies really like to do things to you nipples and pussy to put you in pain
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm guessing that the ones that enjoy it do...otherwise they wouldn't do it, correct?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
This one doesn't. NO
Lurker
0 likes
I have, prob will again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from a bit of pinching and/or light nibbling on my nipples and/or clit, no thank you. I'm not into serious pain of any kind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing serious. A pinch, a little bite, nibbling.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I always do it. Idk why but I find pleasure in pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at alle ...pain turnes me right off ...makes me want leave the bet roum. sorry ...been hit too many times out of the bet roum.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by iluvecbt
do you ladies really like to do things to you nipples and pussy to put you in pain

There are many types of pain and many thresholds for many women. Some pain equals pain and some pain equals pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Sometimes I really get into it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Apart from a bit of pinching and/or light nibbling on my nipples and/or clit, no thank you. I'm not into serious pain of any kind.

This
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not into pain. Squeezing and teasing ok, even spanking. But not pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pain is not on my list of things to do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never was into pain until i got older and now it is a major turn on. Spankings, paddles, whips are a necessity for me, along with the face slapping. Unless a DOM has some sadism in him, i find no use for him. Please sir, let me know who is in control. if u open the door, you have lost the control.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
same as Feline, nothing severe, just fun.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm not into serious pain, but I do enjoy it a little harder than most, I'm sure. To each their own, yeah?
Lurker
0 likes
i like a little pain but not much.

light spanking and hair pulling. that sort of thing.